Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » copying units
Bottom
Topic Subject:copying units
Samson209
Squire
posted 01-14-01 04:47 PM CT (US)         
people talk about copying and pasting units to do wierd stuff, like make ship workshops, with a shipwreck and lumber camp. but, how do u copy stuff? is it that map copy button? i tried the normal procedure, but it didn't work. any general help for a newbie will be appreciated.=)

also, can someone answer my previous question that has a brain? i asked what u do with the ai file u write, to make them work in your scenarios? i know u put them in your ai file, the code in a .per file, and a blank .ai file of the same name. But what them? plz help=) ty in advance.

AuthorReplies:
FirstDragoons
Squire
posted 01-14-01 05:49 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
Yes, you're right, it is the map copy button. Sometimes if you copy a building and paste it on another building, it will be removed if it goes too far in.
Samson209
Squire
posted 01-14-01 06:24 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
thank u, i finally get an answer that makes sense, and actually answers the question. the few times i've posted in this forum, i've gotten nothing but crap back. i appreciate it. people talk about stupid newbies in this forum, but i think most people are stupid newbies or not. everyone is self-promoting, when the forum is supposed to be about how to design scenarios. The strategy forum isn't much better, but atleast u get a straight answer most of the time. ty.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames