You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » A change diplomacy question....
Bottom
Topic Subject:A change diplomacy question....
Danish Viking
Squire
posted 02-02-01 10:23 AM CT (US)         
Ok, im working on a campaign and today i went in and play testet it. It all seemed to work fine, but for some reason my "Change Diplomacy" tiggers wont work! Yesterday they worked fine and i've even tried to add more change diplomacy triggers, but none of them work. Have any of you tried this before? I'ts so weird AND anoying, cause i was almost done whit the first map.

Need some help!

Regards Danish Viking
Member of Tsunami Studios
Zone name: Rolfe_Gothic
AuthorReplies:
Warrior Tyler
Squire
posted 02-02-01 11:01 AM CT (US)     1 / 4       
Well, how many modpacks have you downloaded? Well, if alot, it will probably happen. Or if you have lots of triggers(I think that happened to my brother). Or, sometimes your computer just goes slow and doesn't do stuff right or at all! That happened to my yesterday. The computer was slow and it took my almost 3 hours for a small campaign! Well anyways, 1.if you have alot of triggers, try deleting some. 2.If your computer is acting slow, just wait until a different day and 3.If you alot of modpacks, deleting a few big ones. Happy.............Triggering!
Danish Viking
Squire
posted 02-02-01 11:06 AM CT (US)     2 / 4       
1. Only 50 triggers so far.
2. Computer is fine.
3. No mod packs.

[This message has been edited by Danish Viking (edited 02-02-2001).]

Zanzard Lothar
Squire
posted 02-02-01 10:55 PM CT (US)     3 / 4       
Hmmm... playing some random maps with locked teams on lately? if you did, play another random map game, this time with locked teams off... hope this will aid...
Danish Viking
Squire
posted 02-03-01 08:26 AM CT (US)     4 / 4       
Oooohhh....i will try that. Thanks!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames