You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » good stuff read and reply
Bottom
Topic Subject:good stuff read and reply
loop hloe
Squire
posted 02-03-01 07:52 PM CT (US)         
I don’t now is this is new but I haven’t read it anywhere.
This is a good trick for campaigns where you team now the map or something like that.
First build the terrain to how you want it. Best to do it with out towns so its looks better. Next test it and as soon as it starts put in the “marco” “polo” cheat then press ctrl f12 to take still pic of screen reduce it to 1:8 then quit. This works best with Microsoft word. Insert the map you just took and copy it. Next open paint and open scenariobkg.bmp from you aok folder now paste the map you took then save as scenariobkg1.bmp now go back into the map editor and go to cinematic and its says instruction map or something like that change it to the scenariobkg1.bmp now when you play the game it will come up whit the map you took
AuthorReplies:
Tonto_johnlee
Squire
posted 02-04-01 02:32 AM CT (US)     1 / 3       
Um, you should know that experts almost always use this.

I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!

-- General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord
Nick
Squire
posted 02-04-01 02:37 AM CT (US)     2 / 3       

Go easy on 'em JL

NICK
AKA |::| EIGHTBALL
Scenario Designer & Intermediate Ager
~
martinhus
Squire
posted 02-04-01 09:23 AM CT (US)     3 / 3       
just a tip: when you've pasted the picture loop hole, don't save it as scenariobkg1.bmp....if you do that the blank picture will be gone, and you won't be able to do this again.

of course, there's always the cd...but why go to the trouble when you can be intelligent?

•[New member of Wildfire Studios]•
"I
don't want a signature. I'm just a victim of group-pressure."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames