You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.17 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » adding gold, fish, stone and bushes
Bottom
Topic Subject:adding gold, fish, stone and bushes
jon2000
Squire
posted 06-06-01 11:15 PM CT (US)         
i have tried to no avail to add stone, gold, fish in the water, and foraging bushes in AOE2 when creating my own scenarios and cannot find how to do it. Can somebody tell me where they are if it is possible cause its getting really frustrating thanks

JV
AuthorReplies:
Aetius
HG Alumnus
(id: Flavius Aetius)
posted 06-06-01 11:37 PM CT (US)     1 / 17       
Welcome to The AOKH Forums jon2000!
All of those are located under gaia, and other

<--Aetius-->
<--Ex Angel-->
<--eX Clan - Support HG-->
<--ESO: eX_Aetius-->
Dastal
Squire
posted 06-06-01 11:54 PM CT (US)     2 / 17       
FA, You stole Washies line...

[Dastal]
[Semper Veritas, Semper Vinsebale.]-[Always Truthful, Always Conquering.]
[Gamebanshee]-[Making your gaming scream!]
The Conquistador
Squire
posted 06-07-01 00:57 AM CT (US)     3 / 17       
Ah, this brings me back to the good old days .

http://www.scnnetwork.com/corners/stan

Nobody forced you to read that site, remember

Cheesius Maximus
Squire
posted 06-07-01 01:00 AM CT (US)     4 / 17       
What, when the forums were actually enjoyable to peruse?
Not that these questions are enjoyable.
*Sigh*
Tonto_johnlee
Squire
posted 06-07-01 06:01 AM CT (US)     5 / 17       
Well, at least here's a nice quite post to inhabit for a while...

I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!

-- General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord
Aetius
HG Alumnus
posted 06-07-01 11:43 AM CT (US)     6 / 17       
Quoted from Dastal:
FA, you stole washies line...

I didn't know trying to be kind was a crime

<--Aetius-->
<--Ex Angel-->
Surge
Squire
(id: Lt_Surge99)
posted 06-07-01 02:28 PM CT (US)     7 / 17       
hi jon, i dont want to sound like a fu**er, but please search aokh before u make ur new newbie question

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
vegeta9533
Squire
posted 06-07-01 03:26 PM CT (US)     8 / 17       
This might not be right because i have aok1 but under units and buildings etc. you go to were it says player 1 player 2 etc. and go to gaia or whatever and go under units or other. then you have more things that are like gold and stuff. Sorry if it doesnt work but thats what u do in aok1

~\/-_~/\-_~\/-_~/\-_~\/-_vegeta9533_-\/~_-/\~_-\/~_-/\~_-\/~
The_Chimera
Banned
posted 06-07-01 04:01 PM CT (US)     9 / 17       
its not THAT hard to work out u know
jon2000
Squire
posted 06-07-01 07:16 PM CT (US)     10 / 17       
thanks for your reply Flavius Aetius i will have a look. By the way the rest of you i did look REALLY hard and got two other people who were playing it with me to look and they couldnt find it either were not stupid u know we are at uni, it is very difficult to find u know.

JV
Knights Templar
Squire
posted 06-07-01 08:03 PM CT (US)     11 / 17       
I can't believe people on this forum!! Why be so harsh againts a newbie asking a pretty good question, IMO. Either you can say something nice/answer his question or dont post at all. I myself have asked this a long time ago, it's not really that easy finding out where gold and so on is located.

"Onward Chrisitan soldiers, marching as to war,
With the Cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ the royal Master leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see his banners go!"
S. Baring-Goul

[This message has been edited by Knights Templar (edited 06-07-2001 @ 08:04 PM).]

davecasa
Banned
posted 06-07-01 08:15 PM CT (US)     12 / 17       
hey, i needed to ask people when i first got AOK. But you should have searched before you posted.
roMaximum
Squire
posted 06-07-01 09:19 PM CT (US)     13 / 17       
I didn't! Muwahahahhaha! I knew right away! Then again I had AoE and knew where to look from there, but I didn't have to ask for that either! AHAHAHAHAHHAH!

As he was valiant, I honor him. But as he was ambitious, I slew him.
- Marcus Brutus; Julius Caesar, Scene 2, Act 3

rAoK: For The Maximum in Age of Kings <-- My web page
romaximum@subdimension.com 101303519

Aetius
HG Alumnus
posted 06-07-01 09:25 PM CT (US)     14 / 17       
Quote:
I can't believe people on this forum!! Why be so harsh againts a newbie asking a pretty good question, IMO. Either you can say something nice/answer his question or dont post at all. I myself have asked this a long time ago, it's not really that easy finding out where gold and so on is located.

Yeah, it's pretty sad, everyone should respect new people, remember, we we're all new at one time or another...

<--Aetius-->
<--Ex Angel-->

[This message has been edited by Flavius Aetius (edited 06-07-2001 @ 09:26 PM).]

jon2000
Squire
posted 06-07-01 09:52 PM CT (US)     15 / 17       
thanks for a few people being decent. I did look for a long time where to find these things. I dont just post as soon as i think of something i do look first. But so what if i do i though people on forums were meant to help people that are playing the game this is how you get a good community going. I have been on many forums and this is the worst welcome i have ever got. If nobody had said things against these unsympthetic people i probably would have not come back but at least some of you seem decent. Thanks to the people that helped me and the rest know what they can do!
The_Chimera
Banned
posted 06-08-01 07:14 AM CT (US)     16 / 17       
I suppose I found it easy cause I have used the scenario editer as soon as I starrted playing the aoe games its the best thing about them
Tonto_johnlee
Squire
posted 06-09-01 02:00 AM CT (US)     17 / 17       
The moment I started up the editor for the first time, I searched the whole editor for everything. Quite easy to locate if you're not afraid to explore actually.

I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!

-- General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames