You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by HockeySam18

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » I want to update my scenario data set to include the African Kingdoms campaign
Bottom
Topic Subject:I want to update my scenario data set to include the African Kingdoms campaign
DarkPaladinX
Squire
posted 11-05-15 03:59 PM CT (US)         
I've created three scenarios for my Hua Mulan campaign, but I want to update them to include the African Kingdoms dataset. I don't want to go through the hassle of remaking my scenarios with the African kingdom dataset. I know some people in this forums manage to update their maps from the original AoE2 dataset for their campaigns with the Conquerers one (i.e. Tamerlane), but I want to do the same for my Forgotten Empires scenarios and include the dataset from the African Kingdoms. Do I need to edit the files or something to do that?
AuthorReplies:
Cysion
VIP Forgotten Empires
posted 11-05-15 04:41 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
We're planning to include a tool for players to upgrade the scenarios themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if a fan-made tool pops up first though

Otherwise, feel free to mail your scenarios to bert/at/forgottenempires.net, I'll convert them for you.
DarkPaladinX
Squire
posted 11-05-15 06:29 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
We're planning to include a tool for players to upgrade the scenarios themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if a fan-made tool pops up first though

Otherwise, feel free to mail your scenarios to bert/at/forgottenempires.net, I'll convert them for you.
Thanks man, I hope the new tool will be available at the ForgottenEmpires website. Is it possible that you can update the AI Builder tool where the AI use the new Siege Tower?

EDIT: I manage to get your email with the attachments. Only one of the three scenarios have it's format updated (it's the "Chapter 1" one) :| Can you format the other two?

[This message has been edited by DarkPaladinX (edited 11-05-2015 @ 08:50 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames