You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Mod Design and Discussion
Moderated by Mr Wednesday, John the Late

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.457 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Sengoku Total Conversion
Bottom
Topic Subject:Sengoku Total Conversion
« Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13  Next Page »
Achesun
Squire
posted 10-30-16 02:16 AM CT (US)         

SENGOKU is a total conversion project for Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. The mod aims to replicate a historically accurate but fun experience of being a Daimyo during the Sengoku period of Japan.

- 99% of graphics changed to reflect the Sengoku Period. 100+ new units, buildings, animals, terrains, eye candy and more.

- Completely new sounds, music, interface, icons and main menu to fit the Japanese Sengoku period.

- New unit lines based on the military of Sengoku Japan: Train powerful Samurai, Yari Ashigaru, Sohei, Teppo units, new Japanese ships and destroy castles with a completely brand new range of siege units. Also, loads of new units or editor units and heroes such as Jesuits, Bhikku, Geisha, Children, Ronin and more!

- New and improved technologies; including a full enhancement of the blacksmith - catered to the types of armour within the Sengoku period.

- New 5th resource has been added, called Honour. Fully supported in scenario editor. Gain this by killing enemy troops and use it to train new units or conduct special abilities.

Still to come:

- New SENGOKU AI
- Brand new campaigns and scenarios selectable from main menu.
- New selection voices and voice acting.

- All new units, unit traits, balancing and tactical options, giving a unique and refreshing spin to the AOK classic gameplay.

- Religion: choose either Buddhism or Christianity and receive different bonuses, units and techs specific to which religion you choose.

- Redefine siege and ship battles, with all new options specific to the Sengoku period. Do you opt for standard siege weapons, or do you choose to use costly Nanban cannons?

- Each clan has trainable and unique Hero units specific to their clan, which can attack troops and heal on the battlefield. Each Clan Hero also has 5 trainable bodyguards.

- Ninja unit, is almost invisible on the map and doesn't get auto attacked. Use this unit to sneak on enemy villagers or Heroes and assassinate them.

- Ninja Missions: Sabotage enemy techs, buildings and more, with the new ninja missions. Ninja missions can only be conducted with enough gold and honour, and you must wait between missions before conducting the next one.

- New clan abilities; short term effects which are unique to each clan. Re-use abilities after a set amount of time. These cost Honour to perform.

- Brand new unique and intriguing RMS maps, specifically tailored for Sengoku, to ensure an authentic and fun experience of fighting across Japan.

- For the first time ever in AOC, completely brand new terrains. You can choose from over 130 terrains to ensure you get the perfect design.

- Another first timer for AOK, multiple new cliff types, place-able in editor.

- Elevation up to 11 from 7.

- Create more detailed scenarios with Extended Triggers.

- Seasons have come to Sengoku. Multiple tree sets, each with their own seasonal varient (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Snow).

- Tons of new eye candy; shrine/temple/battlefield/farm/random objects, vegetation, rocks, buildings, scenario placeables (like no LOS surviver units etc), and more!

Asakura
Chosokabe
Date
Hojo
Mori
Oda
Otomo
Shimazu
Takeda
Tokugawa
Toyotomi
Uesugi

Nihonto Dojo unit line:

Kyū Dojo unit line:

Tatsujin Yabusame, Yabusame, Tatsujin Yumi Ashigaru, Kurōto Yumi Ashigaru, Yumi Ashigaru, Yumi Militia

Heroes Preview

First row: Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Shimazu Yoshihiro, Hojo Ujiyasu
Second row: Takeda Shingen, Uesugi Kenshin, Chosokabe Motochika, Date Masamune, Mori Motonari

This mod is currently under development, if you have any questions and suggestions, feel free to discuss them in this thread!

Discord
ModDB

Current Team:

Achesun, R_V_A, Sebastien and Daniel Pereira.

Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more news!

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 11-21-2018 @ 03:32 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Pepp
Squire
posted 09-06-18 09:31 AM CT (US)     421 / 457       
It's also possible the Ikko Ikki monk could be trained by Mori (the most active of clans to support the Ikko Ikki), but they already have their own UU.
And if it's added it will be the second UU, right? No?
'terraforming' in AOK is impossible.
Neither in any other AoE series... I actually think of something way more simple: a sapper-like melee unit which excel against building (and maybe siege units), but poor against units.

Creator of AoE III: Struggle of Indonesia

Once tried to mod AoK but failed due to laziness
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 09-06-18 09:41 AM CT (US)     422 / 457       
And if it's added it will be the second UU, right? No?
Exactly, which is too unique at this stage and might affect balancing. Also, tbh, lumping them into the Mori clan just seems like a cheat way to introduce Ikko-Ikki into the mod somehow.
a sapper-like melee unit which excel against building (and maybe siege units), but poor against units.
This could be possible. We were thinking of a siege type unit for Toyotomi, as he was very effective at them.

However, the Suigun (Mori's UU) is a raiding type unit and is effective against buildings, but relatively weak against units as he is very low armoured.

So it would conflict with that.

Keep the ideas coming!

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 09-06-2018 @ 09:53 AM).]

Pepp
Squire
posted 09-06-18 08:59 PM CT (US)     423 / 457       
Is there any reason suigun receive that characteristic, beside the fact it is a pirate unit? If it is meant to be a pirate, I will make it fast trained and cost only gold. In short, a mercenary-like unit.

Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 09-06-18 11:21 PM CT (US)     424 / 457       
Is there any reason suigun receive that characteristic, beside the fact it is a pirate unit? If it is meant to be a pirate, I will make it fast trained and cost only gold. In short, a mercenary-like unit.
Yes, basically that's it. They are light armored troops, concentrated on coming on land and quickly attacking coastal villages and towns.

The Murakami Kaizoku weren't officially 'pirates' in the sense of raiding and pillaging like perhaps the Wokou, though some people certainly saw them as such. They were also not mercenaries, they were full fledged troops due to the Mori's (sometimes fragile) alliance with the Murakami clan (in fact, Mori's naval might mostly came from the Murakami).

They are trainable from the Barracks, and are already the quickest train time for any military unit in game (currently set to 16). They're also quite cheap to make (but do cost food and gold). We can obviously adjust later on with any balance change needs, but for the moment, we're happy with this unit and don't wish to make any changes.

If we can get the two unit attack system to work, it's possible the unit might even have two attack types. Using swords against units and so on, and torches vs buildings. The likelihood of being able to introduce this right now though is nil. But we'll see.

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 09-06-2018 @ 11:40 PM).]

Pepp
Squire
posted 09-07-18 03:24 AM CT (US)     425 / 457       
Now I see why adding Miner for Toyotomi becomes problematic: they will function literally the same. Don't have any further idea to differ them.

In AoE3 I make such unit having the ability to build fortification etc, but then AoK has its limitations.

Mahazona
Squire
posted 09-08-18 05:58 AM CT (US)     426 / 457       
Dosent pcm mod have a unit that can build and fight?
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 09-10-18 12:07 PM CT (US)     427 / 457       
We settled on Asakura's UU.

Echizen Samurai

The Asakura famously follow a set of house rules, called the
Toshikage Jushichikaj.

In it, it states:
4. Do not covet expensive swords made from famous masters. One sword worth 10,000 hiki can be overcome by 100 spears worth 100 hiki apiece. Spend the 10,000 hiki wisely.
The Echizen Samurai is a cheap, medium attack and lightly armoured (though more so than Yari Ashigaru) Yari unit. He's trained relatively quickly and has an attack bonus Vs cavalry. The Asakura are experienced fighters after winning the war against the Ikko Ikki, so they also have an attack bonus Vs Sohei and deal extra damage to Naginata cavalry.

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 09-10-2018 @ 12:08 PM).]

Pepp
Squire
posted 09-10-18 06:44 PM CT (US)     428 / 457       
A very reasonable choice indeed! The Asakura clan prefered spears over sword and this UU makes it clear.

Unrelated, what is the Mikawa bushi armed with?

Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 09-11-18 00:18 AM CT (US)     429 / 457       
Funnily enough, the Mikawa Bushi is armed with a short Yari.

The Mikawa Bushi is however, a heavily armoured tank unit. He has high HP and strong armour. He has a slight bonus Vs cavalry and a strong bonus Vs other Yari units. Even without bonuses, he can also hold his ground against other infantry and Samurai. He will be costly but effective.

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 09-11-2018 @ 00:20 AM).]

Pepp
Squire
posted 09-11-18 08:45 AM CT (US)     430 / 457       
How with clan's wonder? Still stick to one generic shogunate for all?

Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 09-11-18 09:16 AM CT (US)     431 / 457       
How with clan's wonder? Still stick to one generic shogunate for all?
Undecided. Probably yes at first, we might just have something like the Nijō Castle for every clan.

Though, it depends on workload and desire to implement. Maybe in a future update if mod interest is high and people request it.
patine
Squire
posted 09-11-18 11:01 AM CT (US)     432 / 457       
@Sebastien: I actually think the Nijo Palace is quite appropriate as a Wonder for all the clans. As the Shogunate Palace, it shows where they all aspire to be in the end...
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 09-13-18 08:11 AM CT (US)     433 / 457       
@Sebastien: I actually think the Nijo Palace is quite appropriate as a Wonder for all the clans. As the Shogunate Palace, it shows where they all aspire to be in the end...
Yea, exactly. Obviously it was built by Tokugawa but would make a nice Shogunate wonder for everyone also.

The whole structure is called Nijo Castle, but inside, are the palaces also. The Ninomaru Palace is the wonder I've settled on. It won't be the full size of the palace, but the main building and the gate perhaps.

I've started modelling it and should have something to show in a few days.

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 09-13-2018 @ 08:17 AM).]

Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 10-01-18 10:28 PM CT (US)     434 / 457       

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 11-18-2018 @ 00:52 AM).]

Achesun
Squire
posted 12-08-18 01:00 AM CT (US)     435 / 457       
Hello there!!

As the author of this thread, I guess I really have to show up from time to time to show some stuff I'm working on.

Well, even though most trainable units are done for this mod, I'm still working on other heroes and editor units. Here are some I'm working on. So Expect to see a great lot of units to put in your Sengoku scenarios!

Serialnumber42
Squire
posted 12-16-18 11:32 AM CT (US)     436 / 457       
Hi!

I just wonder that is there a way to try this mod? I not care if it is pre-alpha or alpha state just really want to try this!
I am a great fan of the Sengoku-jidai and when I found this mod on ModDB I were "Huh! Wanna play it now!"
R_V_A
Squire
posted 12-16-18 02:06 PM CT (US)     437 / 457       
The mod is close to completion and already playable, but since we don't want to disappoint those last samurai who still interested in our mod, we won't release it until the mod would fit to its 'Total Conversion' title.
We still have a decent amount of placeholders for buildings, siege and naval units, so the main reason for release delay is we making graphics.
Serialnumber42
Squire
posted 12-20-18 11:01 AM CT (US)     438 / 457       
The mod is close to completion and already playable, but since we don't want to disappoint those last samurai who still interested in our mod, we won't release it until the mod would fit to its 'Total Conversion' title.
We still have a decent amount of placeholders for buildings, siege and naval units, so the main reason for release delay is we making graphics.
Understandable utterly. I bet this TC is far better even now than "Galactic Battlegrounds" were (Do not tell that was a separate game! I played it and that WERE a mere AoE TC).
I read a few through this topic and I read you not find a Toyotomi-special unit... Why, since Hideyoshi were a plan-ahead person it is hard to find a proper UU for him. But what about a Ótsuchi bushi or Ótsuchi samurai? Ótsuchi were a barricade torning, gate braker mallet ideal for sieges.
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ÅŒtsuchi][/url]
This is the mallet I talking about. Such an unit may fit for the "Monkey".
And may I ask about the possible campaigns? If I choose Oda then I shall follow his way 'till Akechi Minamoto no Micuhide's betrayal? How strictly did you planned to follow the historical events? I really could love the idea of an end where Takeda Shingen become the Seii Taishógun...
Or do you plan to add Onna Bugeishas to the game? They would be ikki-connected units perhaps. They may be a bit more armoured than a possible naginata sóhei but weaker attacker than a bisentó sóhei?

[This message has been edited by Serialnumber42 (edited 12-20-2018 @ 11:06 AM).]

Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 12-22-18 03:01 AM CT (US)     439 / 457       
I read a few through this topic and I read you not find a Toyotomi-special unit... Why, since Hideyoshi were a plan-ahead person it is hard to find a proper UU for him. But what about a Ótsuchi bushi or Ótsuchi samurai? Ótsuchi were a barricade torning, gate braker mallet ideal for sieges.
Nice idea, but not sure about their widespread use during the Sengoku period, well, at least not for sieges. We've since settled on the Kaideteushi for Toyotomi's UU.

Basically, a tank, it was a fortified wooden siege structure which men inside armed with Tanegashima would fire from; used quite a lot across the late Sengoku period during sieges.

patine
Squire
posted 12-22-18 04:17 AM CT (US)     440 / 457       
@Serialnumber42 Funny you mention Galactic Battlegrounds. I love the game. I still have it, after all these years. But it must have been a niche treasure, as when I mention it on most other forums, or in MMO chat, etc. everyone insists I've mistyped and I actually mean Star Wars Battlefront II, that horrid and unrelated Electronic Arts game.
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 12-23-18 07:00 AM CT (US)     441 / 457       
Galactic Battlegrounds
Super cheap on Steam RN too.
Serialnumber42
Squire
posted 12-23-18 11:36 AM CT (US)     442 / 457       

Nice idea, but not sure about their widespread use during the Sengoku period, well, at least not for sieges. We've since settled on the Kaideteushi for Toyotomi's UU.

Basically, a tank, it was a fortified wooden siege structure which men inside armed with Tanegashima would fire from; used quite a lot across the late Sengoku period during sieges.
Sounds good. Would the other siege engines also included? Like the Kamikosha, Boshya-seiro or suchs? Or more or less sticked to cannons like Teppo? Also japanese used man-powered trebutchets during even the Ónin-wars so those rarely could found in the Sengoku-jidai. Ho-date with archers\arqubuisers could also be a pretty cool siege engine albeit may need a bit complicated graphic of sprites.
everyone insists I've mistyped and I actually mean Star Wars Battlefront II, that horrid and unrelated Electronic Arts game.
EA is like Disney... Both try to ruin SW universe as much as possible. In good, old japanese time they either forced to sepukku or be decapitated. What they make\made is crime IMO. On the other hand Galactic Battlegrounds is really cheap now, true. But I doubt they sell a new-OS compatible version and Win7-10 is a pain the neck for good, old games. This is why I wisely kept an XP-running computer! For good, old games...
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 12-24-18 00:51 AM CT (US)     443 / 457       
Sounds good. Would the other siege engines also included? Like the Kamikosha, Boshya-seiro or suchs? Or more or less sticked to cannons like Teppo? Also japanese used man-powered trebutchets during even the Ónin-wars so those rarely could found in the Sengoku-jidai. Ho-date with archers\arqubuisers could also be a pretty cool siege engine albeit may need a bit complicated graphic of sprites.
Yea, siege has gone through a complete overhaul.

The Tsuiseirou 吊 is not included, neither is the 'Ho-date' as it's not a unit but a fixed large shield. The catapult has been left out but might include it as a scenario design unit for Onin War. But you're right, it wasn't used during Sengoku period.

We've included:

Cannons:

Nanban Cannon (a smaller french cannon, imported from the Portugese).

Dutch Cannon (a larger cannon, imported from the Dutch and English).

Siege Weapons:

Kikkokosha (battering ram)

Siege Tower (a portable tower)

Taketaba (a large portable bamboo shield with archers behind)

Teppo Units:

Teppo Ashigaru (ashigaru armed with Tanegashima).

Hiya Taihou (samurai armed with Bo-Hiya Zutsu)

Horoku Dame Thrower - ashigaru unit which throws Horoku (small 'bombs).

Makuritate (a large portable bamboo/wooden shield with tanegashima armed ashigaru behind).

O-Zutsu Samurai (Unique to Otomo): a 'big gun' samurai.

Tate-Ashigaru: ashigaru armed with a single tate and fires from behind it... scenario unit.

Unfortunately, siege is one of the things we've left till last in terms of graphics so most of the graphics are placeholders right now or very WIP/conceptual.

Like this massively WIP for the siege tower:

Here's a mini screen of a small battle. In here we have an army of Teppo Ashigaru, O-Zutsu Samurai, Taketaba and Mikawa Bushi, taking on an army of Katana Riders, Horoku Dame Throwers and Taketaba.

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 12-24-2018 @ 01:18 AM).]

Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 02-28-19 11:17 PM CT (US)     444 / 457       
Wow, it's been a while.

Look at that ugly siege tower above, gross, right?

Here we have both siege towers in the line, finalised and in game:

All horse units are being redone.

Why?
As you see in this screenshot, they look good, but are not historically accurate.

In the Sengoku period, horses were much smaller, around 130cm on average, compared to thoroughbreds which were up to 160cm or more. They also only weigh on average up to 280kg, compared with 450kg for larger Western breeds.

Of course, this varied. It is said that Oda Nobunaga's horse was in fact also 160cm high and extremely fast. Toyotomi Hideyoshi's own horse was also said to be around 150cm.

With this in mind, all horse units have been redone to match this height and weight. Just another reason why this mod has remained quiet for now. We're currently redoing some things and also expanding the scope of the mod for more enjoyable and historically accurate gameplay.

Here are the new previews the Hero units:
We hope you like them!

With a full range of different heroes going in game, no longer should you need to use old Paladin's to represent your Japanese generals in Sengoku related campaigns or scenarios.

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 02-28-2019 @ 11:19 PM).]

Vorx002
Squire
posted 03-01-19 04:14 AM CT (US)     445 / 457       
All horse units are being redone.
This MoD looks awesome, is probably one of the most ambitious modification for the game, like Portuguese Civ mod or Realms. I Hope and wish very success.

If not to much to ask, after the mod is finished, and released, can the team share in the blacksmith the old horse units and the other unused graphics for people who prefer the old versions. For exemple as optional graphic pack or only the slps for modders have more variety of units.

Thanks in advance!
Serialnumber42
Squire
posted 03-04-19 11:42 AM CT (US)     446 / 457       
Nice siege towers!
Horses are sensitive things. "Aboriginal" nihon horses were smaller but during the Sengoku-jidai some daimyos traded with the europeans and also gained european horses. Oda Nobunaga for example had european horses (and a black samurai but it not mean the mod needs an african samurai except if you consider him some kind of minor- or retinue hero). Did you considered the introduction of officers? Like ashigaru kashiras\gashiras? Some minor pre-set units for scenarios mayhaps granting some morale or whatever bonus for friendly units... Or carry larger flags.
Well, do not listen to me otherwise I may driven you to such directions that a new game shall born not a TC
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 03-05-19 11:23 AM CT (US)     447 / 457       
If not to much to ask, after the mod is finished, and released, can the team share in the blacksmith the old horse units and the other unused graphics for people who prefer the old versions. For exemple as optional graphic pack or only the slps for modders have more variety of units.
Probably not. A lot of the graphics are being replaced for a reason. Perhaps some of the old buildings or ships that we're not using anymore, but we'd have to seek permission from Carcoma, and he's been absent for a good while now.
Oda Nobunaga for example had european horses
Indeed. As I mentioned, his horse was 160cm. I should have clarified that point. For the sake of balancing and unit continuity, all Heroes are on Japanese horses.
and a black samurai but
Yasuke. We've included him as an editor Hero unit.

Did you considered the introduction of officers? Like ashigaru kashiras\gashiras? Some minor pre-set units for scenarios mayhaps granting some morale or whatever bonus for friendly units... Or carry larger flags.
Unfortunately, AOK doesn't support this type of officer function or game play. Also, Morale system is not supported in game, as you should know if you've played AOE2 .

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 03-05-2019 @ 11:28 AM).]

Serialnumber42
Squire
posted 03-06-19 09:57 AM CT (US)     448 / 457       
Also, Morale system is not supported in game, as you should know if you've played AOE2
I did almost 20 years ago. Played through the mesoamerican campaign only. Then I played Galactic Battlegrounds and AoE 1 as I still like the first game better.

As for permissions. Siege engine and ship sprites may could be borrowed to use in other games' mods? I made a few mods for OpenGeneral and I always wanted a japanese mod.

And you already have Yasuke... Hell, man! I will not be surprised after this if you say you also included tengus! This mod really will have everything included! Amusing, frankly amusing!
Omkar
Banned
posted 03-21-19 08:38 PM CT (US)     449 / 457       
So many hero units?! Are they part of tech tree of Civilization or is some great campaign awaiting for it. This mod is just amazing beyond words.
I want to see it on the top. Keep up the great work!!
Achesun
Squire
posted 04-01-19 06:37 AM CT (US)     450 / 457       
Hello everyone! It’s been another month since our last update of progress, isn’t it? Get ready, a big announcement is coming!

So…this mod has been developing for quite a long while now. As you all know, we’re still polishing every details of the mod: new models for ships, buildings, kiso horses…and so many others! While we’re so busy at improving the core feature of SENGOKU, we looked back at our discussion thread, and found that we had declined quite a lot of fan suggestions for various reasons. Yet it would be a pity if we really forgot them like they never existed. Therefore, we decided to start realizing some of the most requested features into our mod.

First of all, Aok has been notorious for inaccurate unit proportions: small ships, tiny buildings, 200 cm tall war horse and so on. Now, in SENGOKU, we decided to improve the accuracy of unit proportions. We began with bigger trees. In this mod, instead of the standardized trees that look just as tall as one another, we are making trees of different height. From small trees just as tall as a villager, to giant trees with which King Kong used to stick into Godzilla’s mouth. In the screenshot below, you can see two villagers trying to chop down one of our tallest tree in the mod so far, the Gigas Cedar. By the way, one of them is apparently slacking off.

Note that it is not only the appearance/graphics, but also the states/data which are being modified. Larger trees will have more hp and more difficult to cut down. In the case of the Gigas Cedar, it alone owns 235,542 hit points, making it one of the units with highest hp in the mod. It would take your villager not only a few strikes to bring down such a huge tree. So choose your target tree wisely in game, otherwise you’ll find your villagers wasting their time (and slacks off)!

Another requested content is even more excited to hear. As it is frequently argued that “the (SENGOKU) team should stick to the mongol conquest”. At the beginning, we refused doing so because our goal has been set to focus on the Sengoku period only. However, after a long discussion, we decided to go ahead and make it as a spin-off. After all, what would be more romantic than the samurai defending their lands against mongol invaders? What about the 200 years gap of history time periods? Whatever…the fans want it! The progress of making unit and building sets for a new civilization would definitely take less than 200 years…100 maybe. Anyway, we’re having some progress already! As the next screenshot shows, the mongol unit set can be seen, including a group of mongol pikemen, bannermen, and horsemen.

Like the Daimyo heroes in a few posts above, we are also making unique hero units for the event of mongol invasion as well. The following screenshot shows Teruhi hime and her shinobi, Kano, gathering samurai retainers to fight against the mongols. Join our login campaign and login our discord server from April 1st, 2019 to April 30, 2030 to get exclusive access to these two hero units in your game!

Pawelec_POLAND
Squire
posted 04-01-19 12:06 PM CT (US)     451 / 457       
Whoever is making graphics for this mod should be offered few kilograms of gold and/or platinum to remake AoK:HD graphics from scratch. With civ-specific everything this time. They are incredibly tasteful.
karacazade
Squire
posted 05-05-19 07:36 AM CT (US)     452 / 457       
It looks like a beautiful project with a lot of effort. Making such a project is not very easy. I hope you do it smoothly. We eagerly await. I wish you success in your project.

[This message has been edited by karacazade (edited 05-05-2019 @ 07:41 AM).]

AFFA the Cleric
Squire
posted 05-05-19 09:56 AM CT (US)     453 / 457       
We are all awaiting such a beautifol and innovative Mod!

Keep up the good work Guys!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY GAME VERSION:

Age of Empires II The Conquerors 1.0 without any patches, just the ES release in August 24th 2000, proud to playing this game version!
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 06-05-19 11:57 PM CT (US)     454 / 457       
The whole structure is called Nijo Castle, but inside, are the palaces also. The Ninomaru Palace is the wonder I've settled on. It won't be the full size of the palace, but the main building and the gate perhaps.
I've started modelling it and should have something to show in a few days.
posted 09-13-18 08:11 AM CT (US)
Well, it took slightly more than a few days 11. Data editing does that to people.

Anyway, here it is...

[This message has been edited by Sebastien (edited 06-05-2019 @ 11:57 PM).]

Tevious
Squire
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
posted 06-06-19 10:50 AM CT (US)     455 / 457       
I can still picture the inside of that palace from when I visited. The front door/gate is where you exchange your shoes for slippers and then you walk in and take a left and follow the tour path they laid out to see all the rooms. IIRC, all the artwork inside are replicas and the real ones are stored somewhere else.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| ´ŠOŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX˜ ||
|| ÄŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 06-07-19 05:44 AM CT (US)     456 / 457       
That's awesome. I'm glad it reminds you of your trip. I took some artistic liberties with the garden and walls but overall tried to make it as authentic as possible... and I can assure you, the artwork inside this version is all original :P
Mahazona
Squire
posted 06-07-19 10:17 AM CT (US)     457 / 457       
Great work Seb looks awesome.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames