You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

News Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » News Discussion » 2017 Pretty Town Contest - Results Announced!
Bottom
Topic Subject:2017 Pretty Town Contest - Results Announced!
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 08-24-17 09:26 AM CT (US)         

In record-breaking fashion, the panel of judges required only three days to deliver the results for this contest. In perhaps the most competitive showing that an AoKH contest has ever seen, Julius999 and Lord Basse tied for first place with scores of 149/150, while Mr. Wednesday took home third place with a score of 146/150 points. This year's contest brought us an outstanding set of entries, with many designers arguably providing their best works to date.

Stop in at the contest thread to congratulate the winners, and don't miss the opportunity to check out all of the entries once they are uploaded to the Blacksmith!

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies of one who has done well." - Hávamál

"Hockey is the only sport left for true men." - ax_man1
AuthorReplies:
Knaber
Squire
posted 08-24-17 09:54 AM CT (US)     1 / 2       
First!

[This message has been edited by Knaber (edited 08-24-2017 @ 09:55 AM).]

tangodownNZ
Squire
posted 08-26-17 03:36 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Hi, Im new. How do I post a new topic.

How do I find the command line editor. I need to change the start up resolution because I have a wide screen laptop. I cant select the high res, so I need to change it in the games registry. But it different with windows 7.

To improve your game experience, there are some things you can do before you even start up the game! It's a fairly easy modification too. Simply make a shortcut to the game, and include a command line listed on this page at the end of the command line URL ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1.exe" CommandLine). The following information lists the command line parameters you can use to start the game.

Thanks
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames