You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by HockeySam18

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.845 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » The Playthrough Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Playthrough Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 25  Next Page »
Leif Ericson
Seraph Emeritus
posted 03-10-17 01:07 PM CT (US)         
I've been getting back into playing through scenarios, and I thought it'd be a cool idea to have a place where we share the scenarios that we play in our spare time. It should be a good way to show different designers some hidden gems out there that could inspire some new ideas. Feel free to just mention which games your playing, give a summary or recommendation, crosspost your reviews from the Blacksmith, or even any scenarios you want people to playtest for you. It should be fun.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
AuthorReplies:
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
(id: Great_Artiste)
posted 06-13-17 05:28 AM CT (US)     316 / 845       
Anyone heard anything from The Black Adder and his yt series? And Cataphract887 is inactive for quite some time now... hope he is okay

Co-creator and leader of Monsoon Studios

You are kneeling with your tongue out? What exactly do you think is going to happen here? - Matt

A drush is not a knockout punch; it is the first punch in a combo - Barbarossa
kud13
Squire
posted 06-13-17 10:21 AM CT (US)     317 / 845       
I'm presuming they might be enjoying the beginning of actual summer (I know that's why I'm posting a lot less- find myself suddenly with much less free time to spend on AoK )
The Black Adder
Squire
posted 06-13-17 06:19 PM CT (US)     318 / 845       
Hi! I'm still here. Been a little busy lately (had to move my stuff back home for the summer) and so I haven't been posting much and my upload schedule hasn't been the smoothest either, but I'm sticking with it as best I can. I've made it to part 4 of The Successor: Act Two and part 5 should be uploaded tomorrow morning. A particular battle sequence in the latter where you have to protect allied villagers was probably one of my most frustrating and reload-heavy experiences so far, hopefully in a way that's entertaining to watch and not just tedious (I edited out a few of my failed attempts to cut down on repetition).

Also, Panel himself made a few comments on my videos, so that was a pretty cool experience.

Anyways, thanks for asking after me! Good to see that people care.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-14-17 01:02 AM CT (US)     319 / 845       
A particular battle sequence in the latter where you have to protect allied villagers was probably one of my most frustrating and reload-heavy experiences so far, hopefully in a way that's entertaining to watch and not just tedious (I edited out a few of my failed attempts to cut down on repetition).
Oh I remember this part. 10 reloads and then I...cheated my way trough Uh um anyway nice to hear you're still alive and doing great job with videos

You are kneeling with your tongue out? What exactly do you think is going to happen here? - Matt

[This message has been edited by Great_Artiste (edited 06-14-2017 @ 01:02 AM).]

Mash
Huskarl
(id: Mashek)
posted 06-15-17 05:50 AM CT (US)     320 / 845       
Anyhow, I played Nyctophobia the other way, allying with Mayapan this time. I gotta say, I disagree with the designer's hint that this is the "easier" way of playing it. Sure, you're dealing with only one enemy, but actually taking Chichen Itza back requires a lot more effort, and Toltec attacks were much stronger compared to my playthrough as the rebels.
Hey Kud, my apologies for the late response but I've just sent an email regarding your review about this very issue. I await your response.
Anyone heard anything from The Black Adder and his yt series? And Cataphract887 is inactive for quite some time now... hope he is okay
Cata's okay, but he's suffering something akin to sunburn after churning out all those reviews like some... non-giving up school review guy.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-15-17 01:56 PM CT (US)     321 / 845       
Cata's okay, but he's suffering something akin to sunburn after churning out all those reviews like some... non-giving up school review guy.
Nice to hear everything is okay He was the first one I met with my account (I lurked before ). I hope the reviewing part isn't aimed against me. I'm on it as my school year just finished and there are some new files in the Blacksmith

Mash
Huskarl
(id: Mashek)
posted 06-15-17 04:59 PM CT (US)     322 / 845       
I hope the reviewing part isn't aimed against me. I'm on it as my school year just finished and there are some new files in the Blacksmith
It's from the Simpsons episode where Skinner walks through the water unperturbed as Bart flees after skipping school. "He's like some... non-giving up... school guy!"
kud13
Squire
posted 06-16-17 09:30 AM CT (US)     323 / 845       
Finally had some time to sum up my thoughts on "Emperor Wendi, the fist of the Sui", which I managed to finish sometime last week. Nice varied campaign, though the quality is highest in Scen 1. Submitted the review to the Blacksmith.

Currently going through another Chinese campaign, "Dawn of the New dynasty" . Beat scen 1, but after I achieved all objectives, the game didn't end. So I had to turn all allies neutral and manually defeat them in order to finish the scenario.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-16-17 09:41 AM CT (US)     324 / 845       
It's from the Simpsons episode where Skinner walks through the water unperturbed as Bart flees after skipping school. "He's like some... non-giving up... school guy!"
Too disappoint you, I never watched either The Simpsons or any other cartoon...

kud13
Squire
posted 06-18-17 11:27 PM CT (US)     325 / 845       
Finally got around to actually playing "Rise of the Khmer" and... wow

Only fault I found with the whole thing was that the tech tree didn't reflect Herbal medicine as researched when I completed the appropriate quest. Just checked my save, and Chemistry didn't work either. (But Theocracy did, even while I was still in Castle Age).

Beyond that, I had a fairly decent game. Picked Brahma and Lakshmi as my gods, allied Thai as quickly as possible, and focused on recruiting elephants and annihilating the Champa. Unfortunately, I didn't actually make a dent in their castle until after I went Imp and got capped rams, b/c a war elephant rush was not enough to deal with that castle (I tried)

I was unable to save the Pagan, but I walled one of the fords, and led the invading Mongols into the firepath of my castle.... with my war elephants waiting for the Boyars in a choke point.

Beyond the initial "set up defenses against Champa and amass enough gold to buy off the Thai" scramble, the game was fairly easy. By the time the Cholas showed up, I had enough resources to buy them off.

Ended up fulfilling the Brahmins, Traders and Untouchables objectives. I was declared winner before I could destroy the Chola docks for the Workers, and the Thai were my best ally (on Moderate, they demolished half of Srivijaya's base without me interfering in anyy way) so the Warriors challenge was left unfulfilled.

Already gave my thoughts on Steam, but I feel I'd need to try a few more combos of Gods and diplomatic choices before I can do a proper Blacksmith review.

Edit, since I can't double-post:

1) finished and reviewed the "Dawn of a New Dynasty" campaign. Above-average B&D with a mechanical twist (severely limited eco options), that was challenging, but didn't do much for me with presentation.

2) tried playing "Gyda's Challenge" , but encountered a bug. Ingo was nice enough to respond and so I'll be trying to narrow down how HD edition managed to break the game in the next few days.

[This message has been edited by kud13 (edited 06-21-2017 @ 01:36 PM).]

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 06-21-17 03:12 PM CT (US)     326 / 845       
I usually go through cycles of burn out in any game. For AoC its always been a thing that i would walk away from the game for months or years, only to come back to it later. Been playing Stellaris lately, probably 100 hours in a single week there...

Im subscribed to Black Adder\Lord Mangudai\whatever-he-renamed-himself-to-now and he makes occasional videos. Think he is nearing the end of the successor series IIRC

Looks like some interesting scenarios mentioned in the thread, will have to check out Bassi's latest as well. The independent architecture mod was taking off about the time i left, i wonder how amazing that has gotten...

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-21-17 03:18 PM CT (US)     327 / 845       
Hey Cata nice to see you again
Definetly check out Bassi's latest work!

[This message has been edited by Great_Artiste (edited 06-22-2017 @ 05:00 AM).]

The Black Adder
Squire
posted 06-26-17 07:02 AM CT (US)     328 / 845       
Black Adder\Lord Mangudai\whatever-he-renamed-himself-to-now

Thanks for the support! Yeah I'm a little over halfway through Successor Act 2. Haven't had much time to make videos lately unfortunately, it's going to continue to be tricky throughout the summer because I'm traveling a lot. Hopefully I'll get a chance soon to just sit down and grind out five or six videos that I can put on a schedule.
kud13
Squire
posted 06-26-17 09:04 AM CT (US)     329 / 845       
Managed to beat "Gyda's challenge" after all, although HD pathing almost bugged out the scen for me.

Been messing around with random stuff since then, then started a custom campaign "rage of the Seljuk Turks". Played the first 3 scens ok, but got stuck on scen 4, which is a FF where I'm supposed to use terrain to beat a much superior force. Not sure if this is HD messing with me again, but having difficulties with this one, b/c I'm unable to separate enemy troops, they all blob together, making defeating them a very tough proposition.

Also abandoned 2 campaigns completely, b/c the initial difficulty is virtually impossible- "Aragon King's" and also "Battles of the Conquerors 2" , where scen 2 has a broken difficulty.

[This message has been edited by kud13 (edited 06-26-2017 @ 09:06 AM).]

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 06-26-17 10:56 AM CT (US)     330 / 845       
Been messing around with random stuff since then, then started a custom campaign "rage of the Seljuk Turks". Played the first 3 scens ok, but got stuck on scen 4, which is a FF where I'm supposed to use terrain to beat a much superior force. Not sure if this is HD messing with me again, but having difficulties with this one, b/c I'm unable to separate enemy troops, they all blob together, making defeating them a very tough proposition.
I just tried this battle in UP1.4 and also 1.0c on moderate difficulty and see similar behavior. The AI in UP was more active about grouping up its troops quickly but in 1.0c it did the same thing in the long run, advancing with all its troops combined. Also crosses the river well before the 5 minute timer. Considering its many mangonels, heavy scorpions and many times your troops worth of knights and support troops, i have no idea how you could win! Strangely the author says the battle is easy and quick to win if you know what your doing. Maybe there is some secret trigger sauce to find, but i didnt bother converting the campaign into a scenario to check.

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
kud13
Squire
posted 06-26-17 11:01 AM CT (US)     331 / 845       
I did like 4-5 tries last night. My best try I managed to take out all siege and cav archers at the expense of my own cavalry. By positioning my xbows on a hill and blocking the ramp with swordsmen I managed to kill all knights, and a good portion of the infantry. But I still had about 25-30 long swords + M@A attacking my dozen or so remaining xbows. I tried running away and kiting, but there were just too many of them.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-26-17 11:07 AM CT (US)     332 / 845       
Since my CD version arrives soon, I would kindly ask for suggestions which scenarios should I play first. I'm asking mostly for scenarios that require UP, since the others could be played in HD somehow
Apart from the G-mix-of-letters-D and its sequels (Relics and revolution) what else would you suggest

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 06-26-17 11:20 AM CT (US)     333 / 845       
Wind of the North
Storm on the Steppes
The Winter Storm

Those are the three standout hits from last year that are superb in every way. I gave the last one a pretty tough review since it had alot of loop holes, but its firmly in masterpiece land IMO. I really love how the AI brings large scale armies and plays pretty smartly there.

The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-26-17 11:27 AM CT (US)     334 / 845       
I played the first two with HD without problems, was asking for some jewels for UP
I'll check out all of Lord Basse's work for sure

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 06-26-17 11:31 AM CT (US)     335 / 845       
My bad, i dont really know which ones can be played or not on HD off the top of my head.
Also abandoned 2 campaigns completely, b/c the initial difficulty is virtually impossible- "Aragon King's" and also "Battles of the Conquerors 2" , where scen 2 has a broken difficulty.
"Battles of the Conquerors 2" has the player getting attacking by longboats and elite FU berserks right off the bat while in dark ages. GG. The FU takes on a different meaning in this scenario i guess.

kud13
Squire
posted 06-26-17 11:43 AM CT (US)     336 / 845       
Not only do you start in Dark Age, you also start with 0 resources and a whopping 4 vills and no food sources nearby. It's pretty ridiculous.

On a more pleasant note, I also got quite far in the first scen in the Ly Thuong Kiet campaign, but then my hero died, but I quite liked what I played, so I'll get back into that in a few days.
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-26-17 11:47 AM CT (US)     337 / 845       
My bad, i dont really know which ones can be played or not on HD off the top of my head.
That's okay, the whole L. Basse's opus shall take me quite some time, not to include I'll play AoE for the first time

HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 06-26-17 12:32 PM CT (US)     338 / 845       
Storm on the Steppe doesn't work on HD. You may technically be able to run the scenario on it, but there's a ton of behind-the-scenes mechanics run through UP triggers that make it impossible to enjoy the intended experience unless you play the scenario on the CD version with the UserPatch.

All pre-UserPatch scenarios for the CD version should also run in HD, however (although the visuals may not look quite as good as they do on the CD). The only exception that I know of is that unused projectile in Ulio that was turned into a cow in the HD DLCs.

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies of one who has done well." - Hávamál

"Hockey is the only sport left for true men." - ax_man1
The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 06-26-17 12:41 PM CT (US)     339 / 845       
Storm on the Steppe doesn't work on HD. You may technically be able to run the scenario on it, but there's a ton of behind-the-scenes mechanics run through UP triggers that make it impossible to enjoy the intended experience unless you play the scenario on the CD version with the UserPatch.
Mental note made. Gonna replay it, though I haven't experienced any bug or failed trigger due to that! Hackerman
The only exception that I know of is that unused projectile in Ulio that was turned into a cow in the HD DLCs.
I played Ulio, but not on HD so I know nothing of this bug, but heard of it in Steam comments.

For the record, the base of L. Basse's world, scenario Gwyn... works in HD, but I haven't completed it so I don't know if all the way trough.

Btw in reviews and descriptions of Relics it says Basse made/used a mod that brings and awful amount of indoor objects, which I really desire for my upcoming project(s) (I have some images from Jan dc I have to turn into slps too, but idk how and the modding guild was silent, probably for me being anoying).

kud13
Squire
posted 06-30-17 08:25 AM CT (US)     340 / 845       
I just tried this battle in UP1.4 and also 1.0c on moderate difficulty and see similar behavior. The AI in UP was more active about grouping up its troops quickly but in 1.0c it did the same thing in the long run, advancing with all its troops combined. Also crosses the river well before the 5 minute timer. Considering its many mangonels, heavy scorpions and many times your troops worth of knights and support troops, i have no idea how you could win! Strangely the author says the battle is easy and quick to win if you know what your doing. Maybe there is some secret trigger sauce to find, but i didnt bother converting the campaign into a scenario to check.
Turned the difficulty down to Standard... AI marched without defending themselves across the map (allowing my cavalry to kill the siege), and then allowed itself to be lured piecemeal into my wall of swordsmen backed up by xbows.

[This message has been edited by kud13 (edited 06-30-2017 @ 08:27 AM).]

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 06-30-17 04:09 PM CT (US)     341 / 845       
Referencing the discussion on grass patches in the other thread, this author uses them quite a bit on the edges of woodlands. He underuses elevation and the grassy areas are quite simplistic however. Overall its a pleasant enough environment to play in.

This is from Thanathor's The Admiral He made quite a few campaigns on steam already and although none of them that i played were top notch materiel they are still worth playing;i mentioned him in a previous post but might have undersold him a bit. He makes quite a bit of story materiel too although he doesnt integrate it into the game so much as its often left to the reader to check out the objectives, hints, and scouts tabs with minimal ingame dialogue.

I didnt finish "The Admiral" yet but i would probably recommend it simply based on his earlier works. He has been quite consistent on quality in previous content.

[This message has been edited by Cataphract887 (edited 06-30-2017 @ 04:11 PM).]

kud13
Squire
posted 07-06-17 09:47 AM CT (US)     342 / 845       
Due to the summer, my playtime has been limited, and I've been taking a more scattershot approach to AoK, completing a scen here and there across campaigns. Got a few on the go, but nothing to check off on my master-list.

But yesterday I had some time, so I collected myself and played through the last scenario in Nocturne's "Knight's Templar" campaign. I wrote about it a few pages back.

Basically, it's a DTS where you're defending a large city with 3 approaches (1 gate, and 2 ramps with some fortifications). In a plot twist, you are now Saracens, but you do start out with a few FU teuton Palas to help out. It's post-imp, and you're missing all anti-building siege (trebs, rams and even petards!), so it's all about defending and completing a Wonder.

On Moderate, once I managed to deal with the early onslaught, the game was actually quite manageable. Probably due to the fact that only 2 of my opponents (the Britons, and the Teuton Hospitaliers) were attacking me- I was able to deal with 2 fronts. The third enemy (another teuton, the Templar) were positioned across from the central gate, but didn't really do much. HD AI's weakness to walls strikes again?

But yeah, long story short, after gradually setting up an economy, and parking a dozen mamelukes at each ramp (gradually upgrading them to FU, while abusing the crap out of the Saracen market bonus), it became pretty routine. The ending was a bit dissapointing- once the Wonder timer runs out, you just win, not even a victory speech. But then again, since the whole story revolves around the futility of the savage conflict, it's kinda fitting.

Moved on to "Jihad!" in the original AoK and... the AI is pretty tough. Tiberias went full Imp and is spamming Palas and Heavy camels at me (no elephants though) at me, while Tyre is bombarding my shores (but I haven't seen any bombards yet on Moderate, and there's only a few weak catas).

I got the Tiberias offer of 1000 gold tribute, but I hear that's still bugged.

I did manage to wipe out Ascalon in 2 attacks- the first one was enough to knock down their Wonder, and the second was just a mop-up. One enemy to take down, I'll probably do Tiberius as always, Tyre seems like too much of a hassle with needing to win on water first.
Cataphract887
Squire
posted 07-06-17 10:14 AM CT (US)     343 / 845       
Ive been playing "First battle of Panipat" which i think i will give a 4.0 its pretty good. Especially for a first work. But first i need to try beating it on hard...

I beat it on moderate fairly convincingly, though closing the game out was quite a struggle. With the population limit fighting elephants and getting rams through to castles was a bit of a difficulty. I managed to win through around 1:09:xx but on hard i actually took a big L when the AI attacked with better upgraded Xbows than my eskirms and it microd every unit individually and whittled me down, then i got polished off by a red cavalry charge. There is a big elephant charge on this map which is going to be insane to deal with on hard. I almost lost to it on the moderate run and had to cheese the AI a bit by running units around in circles to distract the elephants to buy time to get more halbs out

Maybe ill check out that Templar campaign in a bit here

kud13
Squire
posted 07-06-17 11:13 AM CT (US)     344 / 845       
You should wait until it's updated. Nocturne said he's going to be writing new AIs, since the current ones are bugged. In particular, his screenshot showed a major killing field in tfront of the gate, covered by the very enemy who sat back and did nothing against me all scenario.
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 07-06-17 11:18 AM CT (US)     345 / 845       
Monks are usually the best counter to elephants, particularly in custom scenarios. Halbs are good, but against large swarms and multiple AIs they're often not pop-effective enough despite technically being a cost-effective counter, and are vulnerable to support units such as archers, scorpions, and cannoneers.
But yeah, long story short, after gradually setting up an economy, and parking a dozen mamelukes at each ramp (gradually upgrading them to FU, while abusing the crap out of the Saracen market bonus), it became pretty routine. The ending was a bit dissapointing- once the Wonder timer runs out, you just win, not even a victory speech. But then again, since the whole story revolves around the futility of the savage conflict, it's kinda fitting.
I remember this scenario from a while ago. To any designers contending with this problem, the best solution is to have a trigger with a timer activate once the wonder is built and time it so that the victory dialogue trigger will fire shortly before the wonder countdown expires. If the wonder is destroyed, you can simply deactivate the countdown.
Moved on to "Jihad!" in the original AoK and... the AI is pretty tough. Tiberias went full Imp and is spamming Palas and Heavy camels at me (no elephants though) at me, while Tyre is bombarding my shores (but I haven't seen any bombards yet on Moderate, and there's only a few weak catas).
Many of the ES scenarios are like this, where the AI begins with a massive advantage and the player essentially has to survive the initial waves by abusing the AI (generally their weaknesses to fortifications and micromanagement of ranged units). Once they run out of steam they are generally easy to deal with.

In my experience, Tyre is best left ignored. If you expand into the center of the map and shift your economy there you can avoid naval bombardment altogether and just deal with the puny landings they make every now and then. Mamelukes should kill everything any enemy player sends your way. Ascalon obviously should be destroyed because they build that wonder and their AI is passive. They and Tiberias melt to mamelukes + siege rams or trebs. On a 75-population scenario it is difficult to have an economy and fight effectively on both land and water, so you should avoid doing that if at all possible. The initial base isn't worth much aside from parrying the early AI attacks and getting an early fish boom going, anyway.

The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
posted 07-06-17 11:40 AM CT (US)     346 / 845       
Quick question about the ES campaigns: Did anyone ever managed to keep Nobunaga alive in Kyoto scenario? I mean it's practically impossible but still.

Cataphract887
Squire
posted 07-06-17 11:41 AM CT (US)     347 / 845       
Monks are usually the best counter to elephants, particularly in custom scenarios.
Problem is he had Bassi playtesting for him and no doubt clued him in about monks. Therefore, monks cannot convert elephants in this scenario

The issue is like you said elephants actually counter halbs in terms of pop cap. Cost effectiveness doesnt even matter since those dirty dirty AI are just cheating in all the resources Im playing as Byzantines, 150 pop, and have mostly a full roster available including hand cannon and bombard cannon, which the scenario suggests to rely upon. The only real gold on the map is from a 26-30 gold value trade route so im not sure what the best approach is. (no stone walls available) Ive got onagers and normal skorpians. It will be tough to get onagers out in time though.
You should wait until it's updated
Good to know, ill hold off for now then
Did anyone ever managed to keep Nobunaga alive in Kyoto scenario?
I tried this once but i cant remember what happened. Its definitely not possible in Knabers remake for the last contest though.

[This message has been edited by Cataphract887 (edited 07-06-2017 @ 11:59 AM).]

Bassi
Squire
posted 07-06-17 12:02 PM CT (US)     348 / 845       
Problem is he had Bassi playtesting for him and no doubt clued him in about monks. Therefore, monks cannot convert elephants in this scenario
True! I think if you play on easy, you can convert them though.

Talking about B&D. I made a new sweet little scenario. Some may have already seen it in the "Your Works of Art" thread.

Rugila - King of the Huns

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=966206584

[This message has been edited by Bassi (edited 07-06-2017 @ 12:03 PM).]

kud13
Squire
posted 07-06-17 12:13 PM CT (US)     349 / 845       
Cool, new Bassi scen! I'll try to check it out soon (but given I'm not around for the next 2 weekends this may still take a while).
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 07-06-17 12:13 PM CT (US)     350 / 845       
Nice, Bassi. I look forward to checking it out and sharing my playing experience
That's annoying, and not great game design to be honest. Instead of preventing counterplay it's better to provide the AI with agency to perform counterplay of its own. Having the AI produce more light cavalry when the player has a certain monk count is far better and less limiting from a gameplay standpoint than disabling conversions entirely.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 25  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames