You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by HockeySam18

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.113 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » This website is dying everyday more!.. :-(
Bottom
Topic Subject:This website is dying everyday more!.. :-(
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
HELLKNIGHT61
Squire
posted 05-23-19 08:47 AM CT (US)         
=== ONE STEP CLOSER TO DEATH FOR EVERY SECOND ===

I wanted to add a new thread about this problem. If you think that this thread is unnecessary Moderators can close this thread but I wanted to add this thread.

The problem is that this website is dying everyday more. For example: The last forum message was written 4 days ago in SD and D part. ( 19 May - 23 May )

The new forum messages rarefy everyday more. Sometimes only one person writes a message in SD and D part in whole one week. Also people write messages in other forum parts very rarely.

In addition the download numbers decreased very much for most of new blacksmith files. Most of new blacksmith files have very low download numbers. Most of people stopped visiting this website.

Also people started to submit new files less frequently than previous times. People are submitting less new files than previous times.

Most of serious and important scenario designers or mod designers stopped making new files. Most of them became retired.

Most of members became less active than previous times. For example: "Welcome, HELLKNIGHT61. There are 2 guests and 1 other member online..."

Sticky threads don't have any new messages for many weeks.

Also contests, bets and some other activities aren't being applied anymore.

This website is losing blood. :-(

SO: If you agree me how could we resurrect this website? Do you have any solution about this problem?

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 05-23-2019 @ 08:58 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Kataphraktoi
Squire
posted 06-11-19 05:46 PM CT (US)     71 / 113       
Err its uploading but the speed appears to be 100-200KB\s and the website says 5 hours +. So I might have to get back to you tomorrow with the link! I forgot the internet upload speed here is a small percentage of the download speed...

Here is the link: https://mab.to/RmCykvSMe Should be valid by morning I hope!

Im leaving the laptop on performance mode and will return tomorrow to make sure it worked. If it fails I will reupload it again. Thats all I can do with the hardware on hand.

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel

[This message has been edited by Kataphraktoi (edited 06-11-2019 @ 06:00 PM).]

El Daddy
Squire
posted 06-11-19 05:58 PM CT (US)     72 / 113       
I used this almost daily a few years ago to see for updates to some of the architecture mod sets - some of that stuff was really really good!

It lead to Indians having a unique set ingame, and I believe, to the Byzantines no longer being part of the Middle-Eastern set. The unique set for them that is on here is amazing.
Lord Basse
MI6 Scenario-Making Machine
posted 06-11-19 06:04 PM CT (US)     73 / 113       
Will download it tomorrow!

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
alincarpetman
Cavalier
posted 06-11-19 09:22 PM CT (US)     74 / 113       
@alincarpetman

I'd contribute to a crowdfunding campaign to modernize HG. I don't know what money one could pull in, but a running Patreon campaign could be an option, allowing members to contribute to the running of the site (and possibly allowing them to remove those ghastly ads in betweens posts...)

For a game like AoE2, which still has tons of active players, it really shouldn't be that impossible to run a site like AoKH with more activity than we currently have. The main problem would likely be to modernize the forums and everything that has been archived here for the past two decades. Building a new site from scratch would probably be easier, but it wouldn't be the same.

If HG/AoKH were to modernize, it would have to embrace the new landscape that has emerged around the game. Have the Blacksmith provide seemless links to the corresponding Steam Workshop download page, allow for multiple high resolution screenshots for each file, etc. Declutter the front page and make it mobile compatible, ideally make an app for the whole site. Introduce some kind of seamless YouTube and Twitch embedding. Update the graphical design of the site while keeping the feel and colour scheme of the old site. Try to draw in both the casual players from Steam, more hardcore players AoCZone, and so on. In other words, a ton of work. But it could be done. And if AoKH is to survive it might be what is necessary.
@Lord Basse

A crowdfund idea was brought up by a few before - some were skeptical on how much it would pull in or that the true costs of paying a tech to do the work after assessing the situation would be cost prohibitive.

I agree about modernizing or creating a new site that has integration with the other gaming services.

I thought this AOK Unit Stat Table was an excellent idea to replicate for any game.
I had made a similar table here of ROL game files to help visualize and explain modding for both new and old users.
Organized content like this is what we need more of and is worth preserving.

Since AOKH is the most active and supported website on HG my suggestion to the community here would be to gather ideas from staff and users and make a master document/thread topic of desired changes/features, the skills needed and what tools to accomplish them and an estimate of time and money if possible.
Then post the document to the main staff lounge forum so they can discuss it with the techs who will be able to assess the situation further.
Some of the ideas/features could be used on other HG sites if desired/possible.

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 06-11-2019 @ 09:27 PM).]

Pitt_Man
Squire
(id: Dark_Reign)
posted 06-12-19 03:59 AM CT (US)     75 / 113       

Post more and it'll be less dead.
Great response d*ckhead. You're exactly what people are saying when they're talking about toxic culture, no direction and creating cliques in the forums that exclude everyone. You and others may not have been called out about your behaviours, but it's been disgusting and you guys should have never been put in positions of influence in these forums.

I'm the same as Lord Basse in that it's the exact reason I've steered clear of TC.

I too have mentioned in previous threads and even made one about getting some enthusiasm behind bringing this site into the current decade by not shunning those who don't play vanilla AoK but still nothing happening. Tried keeping the front page updated but no interest because nobody else was doing anything to create foot traffic.

How about something is finally done in getting the forum updated and "cash in" on all the activity on Steam, Youtube etc. and get it going again.

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                   _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         
Lord Basse
posted 06-12-19 02:11 PM CT (US)     76 / 113       
Here is the link: https://mab.to/RmCykvSMe Should be valid by morning I hope!
Just started downloading it! The link is public, in case anyone else wants to backup the files.
A crowdfund idea was brought up by a few before - some were skeptical on how much it would pull in or that the true costs of paying a tech to do the work after assessing the situation would be cost prohibitive.
Yeah, I think it's quite likely that it would be cost prohibive, considering the age of the software. I still think it's worth a try, though. If the EXCO present a good plan, and are actually committed to implement it, I'd be happy contribute to a crowdfunding campaign to finance it. The most important thing here is that they have a plan that actually does modernize the site, not just for tiny cosmetic changes like adding avatars and [video] tags (that no longer seem to work anyway).
I thought this AOK Unit Stat Table was an excellent idea to replicate for any game.
I had made a similar table here of ROL game files to help visualize and explain modding for both new and old users.
Organized content like this is what we need more of and is worth preserving.
Agreed. The University is a great idea and could be a big draw for the site, but unfortunately (from what I last recall) most of the articles are pretty outdated. It would probably work even better as a Wiki site, with AoKH staff acting as content mods.
Since AOKH is the most active and supported website on HG my suggestion to the community here would be to gather ideas from staff and users and make a master document/thread topic of desired changes/features, the skills needed and what tools to accomplish them and an estimate of time and money if possible.
Then post the document to the main staff lounge forum so they can discuss it with the techs who will be able to assess the situation further.
Some of the ideas/features could be used on other HG sites if desired/possible.
I second this idea. Pretty sure there are a number of old threads in the staff forum that could make for a good starting point.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
Kataphraktoi
Squire
posted 06-12-19 03:07 PM CT (US)     77 / 113       
Just started downloading it! The link is public, in case anyone else wants to backup the files.
Good! The files are unsorted but if you list them by 'date created' they are lumped into their 5 major categories.

Unfortunately we dont have descriptions, comments, reviews or the like. And I noticed many of the files are badly named and difficult to see at a glance what they contain exactly. Turning this collection into a usable resource on a new website would not be quick or simple...'someone' also needs to do this on AoEH...the rest of the heavens can suck lead as far as im concerned though.
Agreed. The University is a great idea and could be a big draw for the site, but unfortunately (from what I last recall) most of the articles are pretty outdated. It would probably work even better as a Wiki site, with AoKH staff acting as content mods.
I think something that badly needs overhauling is the concept of who makes content and who curates content. I made two frontpage articles that were very well received but I had the impression its very difficult for anyone without connections to get even high quality articles posted up. What im getting at is the 'top down' mentality of HG where staff are expected to bear the brunt of creating content for the many needs to be flipped into a situation where the many are more empowered to rapidly create content on their own, and the staff perform minor curation screening rather than needing to create everything themselves.

Also, imagine the steam workshop but instead of that idiotic AI script, some humans were curating what pops up. Steam workshop has a great feature set that doesnt work well because an algorithim operates it...the list of features lord basse posted awhile back seem mandatory for a functioning website, not extras. At least one that can trade punches with steam.

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
Mazeppa
Squire
posted 06-13-19 07:37 AM CT (US)     78 / 113       
Wow... I didn't believe it at first, but browsing the other forums briefly - in addition to the Seraphs' replies on the matter - I say yes... it really is dying. Some subforums are invaded by ad-threads and quite a few have not had any posts or replies for years (BFME forums is basically a ghost town).

This is also a double blow for me, as I also browse the aoe and city builder subforums like Zeus to check up on anything submitted; indeed, the latter activities have dropped significantly compared to several years ago, but there's still activity, albeit minimal, and uploads still frequent the latter subfora once every few months or so.

LordBasse's ideas provide food for thought, and imo it's better than having nothing done to preserve this site.. Kudos to cataphract though.. for providing backups for the wealth of quality content that has been submitted to this forum over the past 18 years or so.

Shame to see them all go.

[This message has been edited by Mazeppa (edited 06-13-2019 @ 07:39 AM).]

Mahazona
Squire
posted 06-14-19 10:17 PM CT (US)     79 / 113       
Registrations are closed now?
Zetnus
Squire
posted 06-15-19 06:06 AM CT (US)     80 / 113       
I just made a throwaway account to test it. Registrations are still fine.

I think there is a difference between activity on this site dieing down, and HG actually shutting down. The former is certainly true, but there is no reason to believe that the latter is. It can't be that expensive to host this, and the ads surely bring at least some revenue. If this site has supposedly been dieing for years and years, but still exists, then there is no reason to believe it will actually shut down in the near future. Making backups would still be prudent of course, but I'm hoping that the current worries are overblown.

......../\
......./ / / \ Check out my Blacksmith submissions as well as my stuff in the Steam Workshop.
....../ / /\\ \
...../ /_/_\\ \ Proud guardian of the Updated New RMS Guide <<<version 3 is out<<<
..../_____\\\ \
....\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ and the Random Map Scripting Links and FAQ thread.
Mr Wednesday
Cavalier
(id: matty12345)
posted 06-15-19 10:07 AM CT (US)     81 / 113       
I agree 100%.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
HELLKNIGHT61
Squire
posted 06-15-19 11:50 AM CT (US)     82 / 113       
Can "Age of Empires 2: Definive Edition" resurrect this site if important scenario and mod designers start to create new files for this new game by sending their new files both here and steam?..
Basse
Squire
posted 06-15-19 12:58 PM CT (US)     83 / 113       
Aoe2: DE will not have Steam Workshop support similar to HD. So perhaps
Lord Basse
posted 06-19-19 01:05 PM CT (US)     84 / 113       
To continue on alincarpetman's suggestion, perhaps we should hash out a list of upgrades that we would like for AoKH? With AoE2: DE around the corner, we could pick up quite a bit of new activity if we play our cards right. And we will probably have a lot more success with a site that at least tries to fit into the current decade, let a lone the current millenium.

Not saying that the look should be completely changed or anything, but I think there are a lot of improvements that could be made without losing the soul of AoKH. E.g:

* A modernized main page. Have a line of links to the most important parts of the site directly under the site banner, instead of glued to the far ends of the screen. Have a few easy to recognise page links with drop down menues, instead of a long list of 50-60 links. For example, the pages could be: "Main/News", "Forums", "Blacksmith (Downloads Central)", "The University (Game Info & Articles)" and "About". Put all HG links and other lesser used part into a bottom menu.

* Update the design of the main page to fit the new layout, while still keeping the feel, colour scheme and so on. It should still feel like you're visiting AoKH, while also being more welcoming to new visitors.

* Move ancient parts of the site that no one uses to an "Site Archive/History" sub-menu, e.g. the news archive, gallery of cut-scene screenshots. I think they should be kept, they are part of the site's history, but there's no need for them to be among the first things a new visitor sees.

* Make the site mobile compatible. The forums currently look horrendous on a phone and ons of people use their phones far more than a PC.

* Update the forum design. You probably don't have to make massive changes design-wise, but it should be in keeping with the new design of the main page. A nice feature would be if one could switch between the new design and a Classic Skin, which looks exactly as the forum does today.

* Update the forum's features. Let's start with just basic stuff that HG has never bothered to implement: personal messages, a proper search function, bigger avatars, proper YouTube embedding in posts.

* Combine the two different user profiles that we currently have: we have one for the forum and one for the Blacksmith. Also, remove the need to log in separately on those two parts of the site. Integrate the Blacksmith Favourites into everyone's user profile, have an automatic link in the user profile to the member's Blacksmith works, perhaps with statistics for number of downloads on their files, average ratings and so on. One could also add "medals" of some kind that only staff can hand out, for winners of contests, FotY awards, having received a 5-star review in the Blacksmith and so on - as long as you can keep a clean design even with the addition of these little graphics. Perhaps they could only be visible in the user's profile, as opposed to beneath the username and avatar of their posts.

* Reach out to the developers of AoE2: DE for interviews, try to get some exclusive one on ones that will drive people to this site.

I could go on, but these are the things I can think of on the top of my head. Thoughts?

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
Mr Wednesday
Cavalier
(id: matty12345)
posted 06-19-19 05:42 PM CT (US)     85 / 113       
* Reach out to the developers of AoE2: DE for interviews, try to get some exclusive one on ones that will drive people to this site.
I'm working on this. Unfortunately we aren't the Age of Empires internet destination we used to be, so the answer is probably not in a million years lol.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
Lord Basse
posted 06-19-19 06:59 PM CT (US)     86 / 113       
Always worth a shot!

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
Mahazona
Squire
posted 06-19-19 09:28 PM CT (US)     87 / 113       
* Make the site mobile compatible. The forums currently look horrendous on a phone and ons of people use their phones far more than a PC.
This.

Also we need a PM/DM system between members.or maybe someway to tag the individual when you post.
Jineapple
Squire
posted 06-21-19 05:07 AM CT (US)     88 / 113       
I think the chances for a new site (either created from scratch or using an existing site framework that offers what's needed) would be a better way than trying to modernize HG.

This site is quite outdated, I feel like adding new features would only be temporary band-aid. Ideally a new site would profit from new traffic generated by the DE release, but that's pretty soon.

There are some thoughts going into a new website at https://aoe2.se which is supposed to host several tools, it could be great as a central site which also includes the HG content - but there's not that much work going into it right now afaik because there are lot of other projects as well.
Lord Basse
posted 06-25-19 05:37 PM CT (US)     89 / 113       
This site is quite outdated, I feel like adding new features would only be temporary band-aid.
It is, and you're right that adding just a few new features wouldn't do much. I'm thinking the site would need a complete overhaul to stay (or, rather, once again become) relevant. The Blacksmith remains a treasure trove of AoK content, though, and a site created from scratch would take years to gain the sort of depth that AoKH has. That's why my last, dying hope is with a revival, even though the chances are... miniscule, to put it nicely.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
Mike Oxhard
Squire
(id: Arnas)
posted 06-29-19 04:14 AM CT (US)     90 / 113       
I think that fewer people actually own the vanilla game and the HD community isn't that interested in the website as they are with Steam. Perhaps it's more convenient on their part.

BF_Tanks
Squire
posted 07-01-19 12:45 PM CT (US)     91 / 113       
IMO, AoKH has been as good as dead for a while. I don't know the numbers specifically, but the decline has been there since before HD even came out.
What with 2DE and the whole AoE refresh, the numbers will only fizzile out further. Why would the average pleb go to AoKH when they can just load up Steam or Discord and immediately access the larger community? Heck, 2DE will probably have its own in-game mod browser to make mods work with crossplay, so the Blacksmith will only be yet more redundant.

People clearly aren't coming to AoKH for CD stuff anymore, not anyone new anyway, and this community format doesn't work well for HD. I think for AoKH to survive, it needs to promote the Discord and Steam groups a lot more, get people actually excited to post there. From what I've seen, Nobody represents the AoKH community in any capacity, outside of linking to blacksmith or forum posts in the Steam Workshop -- which itself does not work well with AoKH, given it outright replaces the blacksmith and the only action AoKH has from there is when someone re-uploads someone elses map without credit. AoKH is hardly active in a multiplayer sense, either. No community teams, (again) no representation, only singleplayer art pieces here and there the wider community generally ignore.

Aside from that, why be sad? The AoKH legacy and all the impacts the community has had here are still reverberating in the wider AoK community as a whole. Putting the old dog down won't just immediately put it out of our minds. Older hands will remember the community and the history, I mean heck - The developers of 2DE and the future of AoE will remember us. Afterall, this community has always promoted good talent and probably helped birth half of the whole ForgottenEmpires team.

The only concern I have is losing the wealth of knowlege held here, but we have archive websites for that.

As an aside: I've returned to designing for AoK. I want to bring something fresh to Voobly, take over from CBA, and reign for 60 years on the iron throne.

Edit: I can't access the MyAirBridge link.

Proud Member of Black Forest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009
and The Seas of Egressa - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010

[This message has been edited by BF_Tanks (edited 07-01-2019 @ 01:29 PM).]

Kataphraktoi
Squire
posted 07-04-19 01:20 PM CT (US)     92 / 113       
take over from CBA
Give it up!

No promises, but I hope to reformat the zip file contents into a more usable condition and re-upload it again sometime. That airbridge site only maintains it for three days, so maybe I will use google drive next time.

ArcherHombre
Squire
posted 07-11-19 06:17 AM CT (US)     93 / 113       
I used to dabble in scenario design, but it was never anything of high enough quality to add to the collection here.

I play the WololoKingdoms version now on Voobly with my friends, but I have no problems playing the CD+UP version of AoK:TC. I even don't mind playing 1.0c on LAN or the Forgotten Empires 2.2 zip file release.

My friends and I still play more than once per week.
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 07-11-19 06:25 AM CT (US)     94 / 113       
I used to dabble in scenario design, but it was never anything of high enough quality to add to the collection here.
I guarantee you it is, and you should share it. At the very least, people can give you advice and you can improve

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
TIEdup14
Squire
posted 07-14-19 08:13 PM CT (US)     95 / 113       
I'm still working on a campaign, but as any author can tell you it's a long and slow process with the demands of real life...

I uploaded a cinematic trailer here and it only got 19 downloads, but I'll still upload my campaign here anyway. I guess we don't really design for the download #s per say, more for the "art" and the sake of doing it. I'll upload my stuff to the steam workshop as well.

I think this forum is the go-to place for any scenario design questions, which makes it incredibly useful! The reviews also tend to be better than the ones you find on steam.
Dave3377
Squire
posted 07-15-19 03:21 PM CT (US)     96 / 113       
I have only done mods, but frankly, if one person downloads something I make and enjoys it, it was worth it.

If zero people download it, it was still worth it because I had fun making it. The possibility that someone else might enjoy it adds to that, even if I don't know if they will.

If I never finish the project, well, never say never. Also, I still had fun, so it was still worth it.

The site may be dead most days, but I still get a lot out of seeing new posts and exploring new ideas here. There really aren't many websites I still visit 18 years later. Just this one, the NFL webpage, and the Cleveland Browns page.

I guess my point is: just upload it.
Al_Kharn the Great
Squire
posted 07-17-19 00:53 AM CT (US)     97 / 113       
Cleveland Browns page.
Your very positive attitude about projects -- no matter the outcome -- jibes well with your NFL fandom

Filthydelphia Creations
Tristan & Iseult ~ 1st Place (tied), 2014 Historical Scenario Design Contest
City of Peace ~ 2nd Place, 2014 Minigame Competition
Dragon's Head, Serpent's Tail ~ 2nd Place, 2016 Defend the Spot Competition
Ragnar's Raids ~ 2nd Place, 2016 Historical Scenario Design Contest
Complete Campaign Collection

[This message has been edited by Al_Kharn the Great (edited 07-17-2019 @ 01:02 AM).]

Dave3377
Squire
posted 07-17-19 01:45 PM CT (US)     98 / 113       
Indeed it does!
HELLKNIGHT61
Squire
posted 07-24-19 11:56 AM CT (US)     99 / 113       
Hi!.. People!.. This topic has already 99 comments with my current comment. I will congratulate 100th comment writer by adding his/her name into my Fantasy contest entry as a scenario character.
Dave3377
Squire
posted 07-24-19 12:34 PM CT (US)     100 / 113       
Sweet! I always wanted to be a scenario character!
HELLKNIGHT61
Squire
posted 07-24-19 01:03 PM CT (US)     101 / 113       
Which name do you prefer in my scenario? Only single "Dave" name or your full name "Dave3377"... I think that single "Dave" name looks more logical and realistic for a scenario character. So which name do you prefer?..
Dave3377
Squire
posted 07-24-19 01:14 PM CT (US)     102 / 113       
Just "Dave" is fine
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 07-27-19 09:11 AM CT (US)     103 / 113       
Good news, everyone! I've been reliably informed that recent technical changes to the site have drastically reduced the server load and greatly reduced the costs of running the site, while maintaining the exact same services.

While I'm not part of the team working on the "modernisation" of HG's inner mechanics, I'm being kept up to date on progress.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 07-27-19 11:07 AM CT (US)     104 / 113       
And we have HTTPS now!

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Possidon
Slayer
posted 07-27-19 01:51 PM CT (US)     105 / 113       
Do you think that making the site look more active by writing more regular features and stuff might help make the site look less dated? The last new posts was a while ago and some people may look at the homepage and think that it’s an old site.

I have a lot more free time these days now my studies are over and wouldn’t mind helping out in this area again as I used to.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames