Cinematic Scenario Contest
The Age of Kings Cinematic Scenario Contest, often abbreviated "ACSC", is a contest that started in 2006, where the designer's goal is to create the best movie, also known as "cinematic" or "cut-scene", using the Age of Empires II scenario editor. The challenge for the participants is to keep viewers entertained with their cinematic; to accomplish that, the format often makes liberal use of music and other atmospherics to help immerse the viewer into the scenario's setting.
- Annual Cinematic Scenario Contest 2012, hosted by Tetsuo Shima
- Annual Cinematic Scenario Contest 2010, hosted by Mashek
- Annual Cinematic Scenario Contest 2009, hosted by Mr. Wednesday
- Annual Cinematic Scenario Contest 2007, hosted by Mashek
- Annual Cinematic Scenario Contest 2006, hosted by Mashek
Copyright © 1997–2018 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please obtain prior written permission from HeavenGames if you wish to use our site's content and graphics on other sites, publications, or media. Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings is a game by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios.
Disclaimer | Privacy Statement | Forum Code of Conduct