The Minigame Competition, often abbreviated "MGC", was first hosted in 2007 by forumer The Wolf Hunter. It has changed hands numerous times over the years, and was first hosted by Age of Kings Heaven staff in 2012. The objective of the MGC is for contestants to create the best scenario they can, on a 25x25 map or smaller. The challenge is to come up with the most unique and entertaining experience possible on a tiny map. As long as the minigame is playable, and not a cut-scene, you're free to do whatever you want.
- Minigame Competition 2014, hosted by Lord Basse
- Minigame Competition 2012, hosted by Tetsuo Shima
- Minigame Competition 2011, hosted by NowhereT
- Minigame Competition 2009, hosted by Jatayu
- Minigame Competition 2008, hosted by EpIc CoMmandeR
- Minigame Competition 2007, hosted by The Wolf Hunter (later Julius999)
Copyright © 1997–2018 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please obtain prior written permission from HeavenGames if you wish to use our site's content and graphics on other sites, publications, or media. Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings is a game by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios.
Disclaimer | Privacy Statement | Forum Code of Conduct