This is my first campaign that I've decided to upload onto the internet. I've already made all of the scenarios in this campaign with triggers and all, but I'm not sure if it is too hard, too easy, too confusing, not well designed etc. Feedback would be very nice.
Background and Story:
In this alternate timeline/distant future/long forgotten past, the Mexican empire, represented by the Spanish and Mesoamerican civilizations, is an empire that stretches from the American southwest to Colombia. At the beginning of Chronicles of General Posada, the empire is amidst a civil war. The title character, a former Imperial general who defected to the rebels during the war, leads a group of rebels against the Imperial forces. The first 4 scenarios deal with the civil war, the overthrow of the old empire and General Posada's rise to power. The next 4 scenarios deals with Posada's expansionary campaigns into South America and the United States. The final two scenarios deals with the fall of General Posada and the Mexican empire.
AI used: AllianceThundaEmpire, Immobile AI.
* Balance: While I'm not good at AOK, I think this campaign might be a little too difficult.
* I'm pretty sure there are other issues out there.
* You play as General Posada in the first 6 scenarios, the Paraguayan Army in scenario 7 and the American army in the final three scenarios.
* There are some bad words in this campaign. You've been warned
* Scenarios 2 and 7 are modified Arabia seed maps.
* Yes, I named the general after Jorge Posada and yes, scenario 8's name is an intentional reference to a Chuck Norris film.
Thread in forum: