Experience a dramatic campaign about kings, love and betrayal!
Many years after Barbarossa's death, the Holy Roman Empire fell apart into many small kingdoms. In this chaotic time begins King Ottokar of Bohemia legendary rise to power. He will live a life full of romances, struggles and intrigue. Experience how he strives for the imperial crown and finally faces his most dangerous enemy in one of the biggest battles of all time...
* 5 exciting single player scenarios - hours of fun guaranteed!
* An exciting story about the life of King Ottokar of Bohemia. Experience his bloody, dramatic battle for the imperial crown!
* Build and Destroy gameplay with exciting surprises, twists and turns!
* Lots of new and fun gameplay mechanics: new units, buildings and technologies!
* Sounds, images and self-designed introscreens will tell this fascinating story
How to install:
Please extract the folder ("Ottokar") that is included in the .zip file to C:\Users\[Your Username]\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\[Your Usertag]\mods\local
Then start the campaign from the campaign menu (Custom Campaigns)
I'm enjoying the campaign very much. However, I am having trouble with #3 King of Iron and Gold. Three times now I've upgraded a keep to a castle, but the castle doesn't fire arrows, nor does it count as additional housing. Is this a glitch or by design?
Again, a big fan of all your scenarios.
Posted on 05/23/20 @ 05:29 PM
I am only getting the first two scenarios. The third scenario is not appearing even though I completed the second scenario without any cheats.
Posted on 01/13/21 @ 01:40 AM
In Scen 3, you are Neutral to all who raid you, so you need to manually target all units with your castle.
There's a general glitch in DE where if you save and reload a custom campaign scenario, beating a loaded save won't progress the campaign. I'm hoping his gets fixed in a near future.