This version is lighter and features most of the structural changes from Emperor Patch, but it's not focused on graphics and adding units.
This mod was created with the intention of improving the game's weaknesses, like fixing minor bugs and adding some fundamental changes. It can also be used as a basis for creating other mods in the future. It's not a full conversion, it's just an enhancement patch.
Here is a list of changes in the game:
- Optional Allied Vision data.
- Now the Huns build houses, but at half the price and with double the population;
- War Wagon replaced by Hwacha, but Transport Wagon added to Stable;
- The techs Careening/Dry Dock for transport ship on dock was replaced by the techs Reforming/Expanding for transport units on university;
- Fixed Trebuchet transformation graphics;
- Fixed sinking boats graphics (Trade Cog, War Galley, Longboat, Galleon, Fire Ship, Fast Fire Ship, Turtle Ship);
- Fixed some units graphics and shadows (Mameluke, Archer, Knight, Cavalier, Heavy Camel, Pikeman);
- Fixed position of the icons on the construction page;
- Fixed bug where siege workshop and castle are not improved in the imperial age;
- Buildings: Palisade Gate, Sea Tower, Sea Wall.
- Units: Transport Wagon, Hwacha.
- Objects: Resource Piles, Dead Body, Dead Trees.
blk_phanter - Sea Wall
Ryan Addariy - Sea Tower
Peter88 - Hwacha
Narjana - Trebuchet Transformation
Silent Ape - Enhanced Sinking and Blood
Bothorth - GoodKingsFix
TheReporter - Mameluke (Fixed Shadow)
Gallas and Carmelious - Palisade Gate Data
Keisari Tapsa - Advanced Genie Editor
Hawk_Ruralist - Turtle Pack
Angus Johnson - Resource Hacker
- Guard Tower and Keep button position changed from 9 to 12, the same as Watch Tower, his predecessor.