I was looking through my old cd:s and i happend to find my old Deathmatch AI. This is a newer (about 1 year old) version of an ai i used in the Deathmatch Tourney back in those happy ai-scripting days. I have not played AoK or
writing any ai-scripts for about a year now but when i found this one i just had to reinstall AoK again. And i found out that this oldie stands up pretty good against some of the new ai's out there.
* This ai was scripted to battle other ai's so i don't know if it's fun to play against as a human.
* The settings used in the DM-tourney was if i remember: post-imperial DM, pop 125, difficulty Hard, random Landmap. That is what it's optimized for but it works with other settings to as long it's post-imperial DM.
* Supports all civs... Though some civs are just not suited for DM.
* It doesn't cheat in any way. One: because it was in a tournament. Two: I hate cheating ai's.
* It still loads the "t2-resign-file" which made the ai's in the tournament to resign at the same conditions.
So if you wanna try you're ai against this ai... Give this oldie a chance and load the t2-resign-file in your ai-script ;)