You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » unit's index attack table (or something)?
Bottom
Topic Subject:unit's index attack table (or something)?
Usamah Aghis
Squire
posted 03-15-20 12:50 PM CT (US)         
I'm learning about up-effect and the post said that up-effect attacks works exactly the same as up-effect armors but it explained that up-effect armor needs armor tables while for up-effect attacks it just says it works exactly the same.

Post said that I can use AGE to check the tables but I have no idea how those really works.

thanks.
AuthorReplies:
Kataphraktoi
Squire
posted 03-16-20 12:54 PM CT (US)     1 / 2       
For what your trying to do, and based on your post in the UP scripting thread, I just go ingame and brute force it. For example giving a spearman 5, 260, 520, 780 or 1020 armour and testing it in various situations to see which one is pierce, melee, anti-cavalry, whatever in the actual situation. Doesnt work, hop back in the editor and try a different table value.

I could explain in more detail, but if you dont get it already from the above you will just have to keep struggling with it until you intuitively understand it.

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
Usamah Aghis
Squire
posted 03-17-20 01:25 PM CT (US)     2 / 2       
Nah don't worry, I understand it just fine :P
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames