You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Mod Design and Discussion
Moderated by Mr Wednesday, John the Late

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Siege convertable like herdables?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Siege convertable like herdables?
anatarion
Squire
posted 05-04-19 04:14 AM CT (US)         
Hey, just wondering if it is possible to make siege convertable like herdables, while retaining its full functionality. I have made it convertable in the past, but lost attack stances and the ability to attack in various permutations of settings.
AuthorReplies:
Dave3377
Squire
posted 05-06-19 01:27 PM CT (US)     1 / 3       
I wanted to do this in the past as well, but never found a simple solution. I am wondering if anyone has?

For that matter, is there any way to make a unit or building herdable while still enabling auto-attack?

It would be awesome to surround towers and then "convert" them so long as they are not occupied (by garrisoned units). I don't think this is possible though.

[This message has been edited by Dave3377 (edited 05-06-2019 @ 01:36 PM).]

Edgewulf
Squire
posted 06-26-19 01:19 PM CT (US)     2 / 3       
I third this. I have tried to do this too and found no solution. I was able to make the siege convertible but then it acted like sheep and couldn't attack. I'd love for someone to come up with a solution.
Keisari Tapsa
Smith
posted 06-27-19 01:44 AM CT (US)     3 / 3       
Yes, doable. You need to add task 107 to siege unit and then change default task to point that new task instead of -1. Also, change the class of siege units to livestock or artifact. There are some moving side effects. Towers should be easy to make them like monuments.

Advanced Genie Editor
Follow coding here and here.

[This message has been edited by Keisari Tapsa (edited 06-27-2019 @ 03:03 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames