You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Training Camp Archives

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: well, i really suck...like really really suck, neway...
posted 04-24-04 12:15 PM CT (US)   
Alright, i am like newb-rOok kinda thing and i need a lOt Of help...dunnO wut abOut specifically, just wanna knOw wut kinda crap i shOuld dO with my ecO, like hOw many villies in each age and hOw many Of that number dOin wut? Neway, if can help and feel like wastin yOur time On me, im all fOr it! Well, peace, and sOmeOne plz reply!
Replies:
posted 04-24-04 05:50 PM CT (US)     1 / 7  
I may be able to train you if you join chewmen clan at www.chewmenclan.tkor contact me on the zone: Chewmen_Nick

Gald you brought such a great game.

posted 04-30-04 07:45 PM CT (US)     2 / 7  
i cant jOin yOur clan cause hOo is a clan as well and i already in, thx fOr Offer thOugh man, appreci8 it!!! and yeah, i'll cOntact yOu On the zOne thOugh and yOu can see if wanna waste time w/ trainin me, thx man!!
posted 05-01-04 04:20 AM CT (US)     3 / 7  
hmm I can give your training anyway add me to your zone friends list: Chwmen_Nick
posted 05-01-04 12:55 PM CT (US)     4 / 7  
He means Chewmen_Nick.

|=)(=| ©hewmen_Ldr |=)(=|
=============================
Chewmen is 5 Years old!
Clan Chewmen - Where the Addiction Begins
posted 05-02-04 11:33 AM CT (US)     5 / 7  
chewmen can u train me also .......if u wanna waste some more time...........
posted 05-02-04 01:18 PM CT (US)     6 / 7  
Yes, ofcoarse we can. We will train anyone that asks. All you need to do is tell your zone name.

|=)(=| ©hewmen_Ldr |=)(=|
=============================
Chewmen is 5 Years old!
Clan Chewmen - Where the Addiction Begins
posted 05-02-04 01:28 PM CT (US)     7 / 7  
haha .....i was just kidding....i dont have any zones...we just play here on lan among ourselves that too in college lan which has lots of fire walls.......
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » The Training Camp Archives » well, i really suck...like really really suck, neway...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames