Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Almost Legal UwU
Bottom
Topic Subject:Almost Legal UwU
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 08-12-19 07:01 AM CT (US)         
Seventeen years ago, some annoying twit with no social skills joined up at Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven, asked a few questions about why his ridiculously-overloaded map kept crashing, and started causing trouble. Since then, he's added My Little Pony and anime to the repertoire of irritation across over 90,000 posts.

And then, not yet realizing his inner nautical nature, he set sail across the expanses between Heavens to come ashore at this pleasant oasis. Then the crying began.

But in all honesty, I do love this place almost as much as my ancestral Heaven, and I do care for you guys. You've helped me grow and change for the better as a person, and I hope I've had some kind of positive impact. I look forward to as many years here, with you all, as the Good Lord and HG's finances allow.

So gather round, my Ponies and boats... and let's have a good time. ^_^

(But no naughty stuff because this is a Christian server please)

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
AuthorReplies:
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 08-12-19 07:51 AM CT (US)     1 / 8       
I read this post and expected I'd have to delete it.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-12-19 11:15 AM CT (US)     2 / 8       
Aww. You care.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Major Helper
AoKH Survivor, Mr. White Teeth
posted 08-12-19 11:30 AM CT (US)     3 / 8       
I read the title and wondered if I'd need to lock and hide the thread

Good job sticking with us this long!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-12-19 05:54 PM CT (US)     4 / 8       
Tell me, after these past six-and-a-half years here... what do you guys think I'd post?

Eurotool
Hero
posted 08-12-19 07:41 PM CT (US)     5 / 8       
This forum is my second birthplace, certainly I wouldn't have been able to learn English among other things without it.

I really hope they can archive it before they unplug it.

Neochud
Squire
(id: Taichud)
posted 08-15-19 07:52 AM CT (US)     6 / 8       
This forum has been a constant in my life, however irregular my posting, and by extension Moff and others. <3

oliver
Squire
posted 08-18-19 04:06 AM CT (US)     7 / 8       
I really hope they can archive it before they unplug it.
I kind of wish the opposite. I'd be happy to see all the posts from my ignorant teenage years and tormented mid-20s eradicated, and I suspect I'm not alone.

Happy internet alias birthday, Moff!
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-18-19 12:05 PM CT (US)     8 / 8       
I kind of wish the opposite. I'd be happy to see all the posts from my ignorant teenage years and tormented mid-20s eradicated, and I suspect I'm not alone.
I'm of two minds of this, given my checkered posting history.
Happy internet alias birthday, Moff!
Thanks! ^_^

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames