You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.281 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Splash Splash LXII - One Splash to Rule Them All!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Splash Splash LXII - One Splash to Rule Them All!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 3 4 5 6 7 ··· 12  Next Page »
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-21-19 05:49 PM CT (US)         

1 - HockeySam18, for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
3 - Popeychops, for the Elven-kings under the sky
7 - HockeySam18, for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone
9 - Oliver, for mortal men doomed to die
29 - ax_man1, runecarver of the fuþorc
100 - Major Helper, Hlāfweard hundes
120 - HockeySam18, Jarl hundraðsins

Rules:

- The Green Dragon is always open
- Ale comes in pints
- Never put the One Ring on
- Orcs are forbidden to travel in daylight
- Answer the call when the beacons are lit
- Stay high up on the hierarchy of arguments
- No contraband images or <html> tags

Peoples of Middle Earth

Istari

Mr. Wednesday, The Grey Pilgrim
Julius999, Man of Skill
Lord Basse, Man of Wisdom
Bassi, Blue After-Comer
Mash, Helper of the East
Elves

Leif Ericson, Shipwright of Mithlond
Blatant, Half-Elven Lord of Imladris
Major Helper, Eldest of Noldor
Lord Sipia, King of Mirkwood
Oliver, Eagle-eyed bowman
Dwarves

Dead_End, Lord of the Iron Hills
Devestator, Lord of Erebor
BF_Tanks, Lord of Ered Luin
Mithril Knight, Lord of Moria
Great_Artiste, Master Smith
Neochud, taken by the Watcher
Free Folk

HockeySam18, Dúnadan
John the Late, Steward of Gondor
Moff, Warden of Bree
Popeychops, Prince of Dol Amroth
RedHandedJill, Lady of Dol Amroth
ColdCanuck, King of Rohan
The Shadow

Sebastien, The Dark Lord
ax_man1, Witch-King
Vinyl, Lieutenant of Morgul
CarolKarine, Corsair of Umbar
GL252, Lord of Harad
Lurkur, Variag of Khand

The Pit of Misery (Dilly Dilly!)

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.

[This message has been edited by HockeySam18 (edited 02-05-2020 @ 01:14 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-02-20 01:02 PM CT (US)     101 / 281       
I know.

Scrambling to finish a bunch of stuff before I move.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Major Helper
AoKH Survivor, Mr. White Teeth
posted 02-02-20 01:28 PM CT (US)     102 / 281       
New apartment or something?

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-02-20 01:51 PM CT (US)     103 / 281       
Yeah. On the upside, my commute is being physically cut in half, though I'm only saving about ten minutes if I dodge the tolls every day, or for sixty cents a day, I can shave almost twenty minutes.

But it does mean being around... people. I think I'm part Finn. <_<

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Lurkur
Squire
(id: OtmShankIiI)
posted 02-02-20 02:09 PM CT (US)     104 / 281       

glorious.pcx

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["I am the True God, Lua-kuh. Hhsssss. Start the Church of the Talking Lizard. Hssssssss. Build the Neo Temple. Spread the Word. Hssssssssssss. Follow meeeeeeeee... to... the otha... siiiiiiiide..."

And then he started belting out vague poetry about wanting to have sex with his mom." -From the great old Aro, about a dream I had.]
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-02-20 03:02 PM CT (US)     105 / 281       
I saw that in a steam locomotive group on FB. Got a heart.

ax_man1
Squire
posted 02-02-20 11:41 PM CT (US)     106 / 281       
When did MH go green?

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are

[This message has been edited by ax_man1 (edited 02-02-2020 @ 11:42 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-03-20 05:54 AM CT (US)     107 / 281       
Oof. Mate.

Several months now.

Major Helper
AoKH Survivor, Mr. White Teeth
posted 02-03-20 09:00 AM CT (US)     108 / 281       
Yeah, been a couple months now. I basically asked for a "demotion" since I didn't really feel like there's any sense in me staying red after the changes in admin structure. Besides, I never did any additional work when I was red compared to when I was green, so...

Plus I like the color better !

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-03-20 09:36 AM CT (US)     109 / 281       
I mean, if you're not using that red paint... <_<

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-03-20 10:28 AM CT (US)     110 / 281       

One of the few good memes from the Disney era.

Eurotool
Hero
posted 02-03-20 11:17 PM CT (US)     111 / 281       

Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 02-04-20 05:08 AM CT (US)     112 / 281       
Several months now.
It's not as though anything's actually happened since then, mind you

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-20 08:16 AM CT (US)     113 / 281       
Sad but true. The Steamy Yuri Parties of old seem to be a thing of the past.

Unless...

Lurkur
Squire
posted 02-04-20 08:37 AM CT (US)     114 / 281       
yknow what forget it its getting harder to find things to post about

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["I am the True God, Lua-kuh. Hhsssss. Start the Church of the Talking Lizard. Hssssssss. Build the Neo Temple. Spread the Word. Hssssssssssss. Follow meeeeeeeee... to... the otha... siiiiiiiide..."

And then he started belting out vague poetry about wanting to have sex with his mom." -From the great old Aro, about a dream I had.]

[This message has been edited by Lurkur (edited 02-04-2020 @ 08:59 AM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-20 09:11 AM CT (US)     115 / 281       
Excellent! Lurkur has volunteered to put the water on the rocks!

Lurkur
Squire
posted 02-04-20 12:26 PM CT (US)     116 / 281       
One thing I thought I should say - that whole baby peanut bullshit's made me cringe*. Hard. I want it gone nao.

*sorry sipia (was it you, right?) but that was my actual reaction

---

« Cliffs! (4.5) »

[This message has been edited by Lurkur (edited 02-04-2020 @ 12:45 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-20 12:58 PM CT (US)     117 / 281       
Mesa called Boops Boops! Mesa you humble servant!

HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 02-04-20 04:56 PM CT (US)     118 / 281       
It's not as though anything's actually happened since then, mind you
To be fair to the folks who have taken the helm, ever since the switch there's been an exclusive interview with two AoE2DE developers, an update to Blacksmith functionality, a Blacksmith Feature, two contests have concluded and one has been announced (with another on the way), Game of the Year is being run as usual, and another staff member has been added (and has revitalized the review scene a little). It's a good start, and certainly much more than got done during the final year or so of our co-seraphship. I have an optimistic outlook on their benevolent regime

~ Forgotten Empires ~

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-20 05:50 PM CT (US)     119 / 281       
Huh. Congrats to Possidon!

I would've posted in the thread, but... two weeks is a touch of ninjaing for a news forum. Glad to see the site making progress. Can't deny that it's a touch quiet on the community forum side, though.

HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 02-05-20 01:12 AM CT (US)     120 / 281       
In the past, wasn't there some sort of Forummer of the Year award that was hosted in TC, similar to how the content-creation side of the forums did GotY?

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 02-05-20 04:52 AM CT (US)     121 / 281       
That's great, Sam, but let me know when some of that attention trickles down to the TC

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
ax_man1
Squire
posted 02-05-20 11:24 AM CT (US)     122 / 281       
Forumer of the Year used to be a thing, yeah, but there's so little activity here now that it'd be bare bones if it were run. By "here" I mean TC. Yeah, it's not the only subforum here, but hardly any new people come here and practically none of them stay, so barring a front page announcement (do people even look at the main AoKH page anymore?) or posting across the other forums, it won't get a lot of interest. That and people have to want to participate, so...

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-05-20 03:32 PM CT (US)     123 / 281       
I nominate Lurker for the boops boops post alone.

Mithril Knight
Squire
posted 02-05-20 05:41 PM CT (US)     124 / 281       
Boops boops souds like a perfect name for the next Splash Splash.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-06-20 07:29 AM CT (US)     125 / 281       
Just 2375 posts to go!

« Previous Page  1 ··· 3 4 5 6 7 ··· 12  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames