You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Mod Design and Discussion
Moderated by Mr Wednesday, John the Late

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Independent architecture and Dark Ages
Bottom
Topic Subject:Independent architecture and Dark Ages
Zungen
Squire
posted 07-22-19 03:20 PM CT (US)         
Hi!
I was trying to change some dark age buildings, but it seems that they are region split and not civ split, according to the manual. Is there a workaround for this?
AuthorReplies:
Saint_Michaels
Squire
posted 07-22-19 08:24 PM CT (US)     1 / 4       
Is this for WololoKingdoms? Besides editing the DAT itself, I do not think there is any other workaround. It's regional since I believe that the concept was based on an earlier version on IA, which did had regional dark age buildings. If I remember, I made it regional since there wasn't much dark age building mods at the time on either AoK Heaven or the Workshop and I did not want to fully commit to it.
Zungen
Squire
posted 07-22-19 08:39 PM CT (US)     2 / 4       
No. My idea was to use RoR Iron Age buildings slp's for Byzantine, Persian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Dark Age buildings. My intention is to also have the ruin (the greek iron age barracks) have rotation frames, so you can have some ruined Iron Age barracks for every RoR buildset

Edit: I'm trying to do all of the above for HD.

[This message has been edited by Zungen (edited 07-22-2019 @ 08:51 PM).]

Saint_Michaels
Squire
posted 07-22-19 11:21 PM CT (US)     3 / 4       
Sorry, IA, at least my current version of the standard IA Mod, doesn't support any custom Dark Age buildings anymore. It used to for a few months, but I ended up scrapping the idea. If the manual still says it's supported, it's unfortunately outdated and I have forgotten to remove it.I also do not have much interest updating IA in the future, unfortunately (Only now have I updated the mod to 5.8). Sorry about that.

The "IA & Units" version might still have, at least, regional Dark Age buildings, I'm not completely sure. You could try asking the people working on it, they're much more motivated than I am these days. I'm listed as an author but I have zero control or permissions for that version of IA.
Zungen
Squire
posted 07-22-19 11:30 PM CT (US)     4 / 4       
Thanks! I'll try to contact them and see if they can help me. I'll send you a PM if Dark Age is supported
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames