You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.693 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Splash Splash LXII - One Splash to Rule Them All!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Splash Splash LXII - One Splash to Rule Them All!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28  Next Page »
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-21-19 05:49 PM CT (US)         

1 - HockeySam18, for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
3 - Popeychops, for the Elven-kings under the sky
7 - HockeySam18, for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone
9 - Oliver, for mortal men doomed to die
29 - ax_man1, runecarver of the fuþorc
100 - Major Helper, Hlāfweard hundes
120 - HockeySam18, Jarl hundraðsins
376 - Eurotool, leading the horde through Mirkwood
454 - Vainsten, bloody victor at Dúnheiðr
536 - Eurotool, survivor of the Fimbulvetr

Rules:

- The Green Dragon is always open
- Ale comes in pints
- Never put the One Ring on
- Orcs are forbidden to travel in daylight
- Answer the call when the beacons are lit
- Stay high up on the hierarchy of arguments
- No contraband images or <html> tags

Peoples of Middle Earth

Istari

Mr. Wednesday, The Grey Pilgrim
Julius999, Man of Skill
Lord Basse, Man of Wisdom
Bassi, Blue After-Comer
Mash, Helper of the East
Elves

Leif Ericson, Shipwright of Mithlond
Blatant, Half-Elven Lord of Imladris
Major Helper, Eldest of Noldor
Lord Sipia, King of Mirkwood
Oliver, Eagle-eyed bowman
Dwarves

Dead_End, Lord of the Iron Hills
Devestator, Lord of Erebor
BF_Tanks, Lord of Ered Luin
Mithril Knight, Lord of Moria
Great_Artiste, Master Smith
Neochud, taken by the Watcher
Free Folk

HockeySam18, Dúnadan
John the Late, Steward of Gondor
Moff, Warden of Bree
Popeychops, Prince of Dol Amroth
RedHandedJill, Lady of Dol Amroth
ColdCanuck, King of Rohan
The Shadow

Sebastien, The Dark Lord
ax_man1, Witch-King
Vinyl, Lieutenant of Morgul
CarolKarine, Corsair of Umbar
GL252, Lord of Harad
Lurkur, Variag of Khand

The Pit of Misery (Dilly Dilly!)

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.

[This message has been edited by HockeySam18 (edited 05-28-2020 @ 03:39 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-21-19 05:50 PM CT (US)     1 / 693       
More names to be added after a pint at the Green Dragon!

~ Forgotten Empires ~

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
Lurkur
Squire
(id: OtmShankIiI)
posted 12-21-19 06:06 PM CT (US)     2 / 693       
Phew.

For a second I thought you'd make a permanent SS like they tried the other time, you know, like that "new SS" revival years ago.

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["I am the True God, Lua-kuh. Hhsssss. Start the Church of the Talking Lizard. Hssssssss. Build the Neo Temple. Spread the Word. Hssssssssssss. Follow meeeeeeeee... to... the otha... siiiiiiiide..."

And then he started belting out vague poetry about wanting to have sex with his mom." -From the great old Aro, about a dream I had.]

[This message has been edited by Lurkur (edited 12-21-2019 @ 06:08 PM).]

Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 12-21-19 06:19 PM CT (US)     3 / 693       
I read Beren and Luthien the other day. I don't advise it anyone else pick it up

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-21-19 07:38 PM CT (US)     4 / 693       
I actually enjoyed it, in the same way that a literature scholar might enjoy an analysis of a manuscript stemma. It’s definitely not for most, though.

The Children of Húrin was worth every second, however. Bought it several years ago when it was first published and I still reread it every year or two.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Mithril Knight
Squire
posted 12-21-19 07:46 PM CT (US)     5 / 693       
So the day has come where my username is relevant to the theme of Splash Splash.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
Kongou Dess
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 12-21-19 07:48 PM CT (US)     6 / 693       
- Ale comes in pints
Damn metric martyrs.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-21-19 10:55 PM CT (US)     7 / 693       
I’m rather pleased with the number of direct references or at least analogues that I managed to slide in

~ Forgotten Empires ~

The Great Artiste
Serial No. 44-27353
(id: Great_Artiste)
posted 12-22-19 02:38 AM CT (US)     8 / 693       
I'm just happy I got put with the Khazâd!

Co-creator and leader of Monsoon Studios

You are kneeling with your tongue out? What exactly do you think is going to happen here? - Matt

A drush is not a knockout punch; it is the first punch in a combo - Barbarossa
oliver
Squire
posted 12-22-19 06:01 AM CT (US)     9 / 693       
And I'm near-sighted by −8.50 dioptres on both eyes. My archery is unmatched -- until I drop my contacts.
Lord Sipia
Squire
posted 12-22-19 06:38 AM CT (US)     10 / 693       
I'm useless without my glasses as well. ...And Major is legally blind... I fear we're not doing the Elves' reputation for excellent vision much good here.
It's Vorsprung Durch Technik, not Foorspruung Durk Teeenichhhchch.

Oh, I guess it's more properly "voordeel door technologie." Which might be even phlegmmier.
No, the slogan in Dutch is Voorsprong door Techniek (Roughly pronounced "voarsprohng dorr tegchgneek"). 'Voorsprong' means 'Advantage' in the sense of a head start on the competition, and 'Techniek' refers to the craftsmanship of technicians, mechanics, and engineers.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-22-19 10:25 AM CT (US)     11 / 693       
So... turbo?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Neochud
Squire
(id: Taichud)
posted 12-22-19 10:58 AM CT (US)     12 / 693       
Ok let's do it

Neochud
Squire
(id: Taichud)
posted 12-22-19 11:01 AM CT (US)     13 / 693       
I am not pleased with the ignominious fate of being digested to which I've been consigned.

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-22-19 12:01 PM CT (US)     14 / 693       
You can still don your admiral's uniform and create a new fate.

HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-22-19 12:08 PM CT (US)     15 / 693       
Had to insert a Mazarbul reference somewhere

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-22-19 12:38 PM CT (US)     16 / 693       
So, how long are we embargoing Star Wars spoilers?

HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-22-19 01:41 PM CT (US)     17 / 693       
I saw it last night, but it may be best to hold off or at least create a separate thread with a spoiler tag, considering the various release dates worldwide and the holiday schedule making things hectic for everyone.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-23-19 09:25 AM CT (US)     18 / 693       

Good Teitoku Jingles. <3

Lord Basse
MI6 Scenario-Making Machine
posted 12-23-19 10:21 AM CT (US)     19 / 693       
*splashes in Quenya*

About time we had a new thread!

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-23-19 12:31 PM CT (US)     20 / 693       

[This message has been edited by Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo (edited 12-23-2019 @ 12:32 PM).]

Lurkur
Squire
(id: OtmShankIiI)
posted 12-24-19 00:03 AM CT (US)     21 / 693       

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["I am the True God, Lua-kuh. Hhsssss. Start the Church of the Talking Lizard. Hssssssss. Build the Neo Temple. Spread the Word. Hssssssssssss. Follow meeeeeeeee... to... the otha... siiiiiiiide..."

And then he started belting out vague poetry about wanting to have sex with his mom." -From the great old Aro, about a dream I had.]
Lord Sipia
Squire
posted 12-24-19 03:08 AM CT (US)     22 / 693       
I mean to be fair, the emus didn't so much "win" as "not lose". Not like the Australian military suffered much in the way of casualties either (besides their bruised ego and wasted funds).

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
Lord Basse
MI6 Scenario-Making Machine
posted 12-24-19 06:05 AM CT (US)     23 / 693       
It's Christmas here already, so Merry Christmas folks!

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 95,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 12-24-19 09:06 AM CT (US)     24 / 693       
Merry Christmas, everyone!

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Lord Sipia
Squire
posted 12-24-19 10:49 AM CT (US)     25 / 693       
Merry Christmas, everybody! And that means...

On the tenth day of Christmas, the forum gave to me

Ten "Age of"-remakes

Nine Imgur albums
Eight shipgirl mangas
Seven cherished sigposts
Six charming reskins

Five go-old mines!

Four Pony posts
Three tasteless jokes
Two smutty fics
And a raging ethics flamewar

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames