You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

News Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » News Discussion » Some of us return to the mortal realms
Bottom
Topic Subject:Some of us return to the mortal realms
Sebastien
Dark Samurai
posted 02-16-20 08:44 PM CT (US)         
As you know (or we've announced), the site is currently going through some changes and we're building something that will help grow the scenario design and modding scene further into the future.

Part of that means having staff that are active and engaged in the community, perhaps more so than previously.

I regret to announce that Dead_End and Lord Sipia are no longer staff. Whilst both are long term, respected members of the community, and very capable staff; it's just unfortunate (and understandable) that life sometimes gets in the way.

Matt, Possidon and myself, have took over Blacksmith duties from Dead_End, and Major Helper will still be managing the Towns Crier, with support from the rest of the staff.

Can we all give a thank you for their time and commitment. You'll no doubt still see them around the forums, but just not in colors.

Thank you!
AuthorReplies:
rewaider
Squire
posted 02-17-20 01:06 AM CT (US)     1 / 6       
Thank you both for your commitment, and good luck w life!

Specially to Dead_End, who has always helped me a lot with my projects giving not only feedback, but also even rewriting the whole dialogue for 1 of my scenarios at a time I didn't have the capability to write it properly.

The Fall of Hummaria -- Teaser [4.2] -- Project's Thread
Cavern Pirates -- The Treasure Hunt [4.6] -- Captain's Revenge
My Blacksmith
HockeySam18
Dúnadan
posted 02-17-20 08:01 AM CT (US)     2 / 6       
Thanks for your service, guys! See you around

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
Major Helper
AoKH Survivor, Mr. White Teeth
posted 02-17-20 08:51 AM CT (US)     3 / 6       
Godspeed, my Dutch friends!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
AoEH_Algernon
Banned
posted 03-02-20 02:41 PM CT (US)     4 / 6       
IT's doesn't matter how calculating you are ... walls and towers don't matter ... what matters is pumping in resource units with upgrades ...
TriRem
Huskarl
posted 04-14-20 07:47 AM CT (US)     5 / 6       
Just wanted to thank Dead_End specifically who has always worked very hard for the community. I hope to see him around again at some point, he will be missed.

Fluctuat nec mergitur.
Biggus DK
Squire
posted 04-14-20 11:54 AM CT (US)     6 / 6       
Glad to hear you guys are back and with plans for the future, now that AOK DE came out!!!

Used to download lots of campaigns and scenarios back on my golden AOE days, around 2000s. Just forgot what my previous user was hehe.

Congratulations to all and for those who contributed and are leaving!

Do you find it WISIBLE...?

[This message has been edited by Biggus DK (edited 04-14-2020 @ 05:20 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames