You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.95 replies, Sticky
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » AoK Strategy Articles Collection
Bottom
Topic Subject:AoK Strategy Articles Collection
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Qazitory
HG Alumnus
posted 11-29-04 01:41 PM CT (US)         
Qazitory's Hand Picked Articles to AoK:TC Playing 2004
Based on dragons89's The Ultimate AOK Guide concept.

During my years playing Age of Kings, I've seen a lot of different strategies, ways of thinking, civilization specific threads and wonderful recorded games. Since dragons89's old guide was outdated, and most of the links were broken, I decided to create a whole new post collection. The function is slightly different though, I decreased the number of posts in order for the best threads to stand out. Don't worry though, there's still plenty of threads here.
Please note: Some of the articles here are in post archives, which can only be viewed by registered users.

The very basics

The things listed in this section are very basics for playing this game, and if you intend to be any good at this game, you should learn these.

Luring a boar - Boars have 340 meat each. You just can't let it go, especially because it's one of the fastest ways of gathering food.
Game basics - Some basics on villager production, scouting etc.
Economy basics - Here are some tips to keep your economy running
Scouting basics - If you don't find your resources in time, your opponent will.

Newbie Guides

Most of these guides are somewhat old. This means, the strategies in them don't usually work against human opponents any more. However, the ideas in them are still valuable to new players. You learn the basics very well from them.

Newbie Guide to AOK - This guide by Captn_Kidd is a good start. The guide is very old and the strategies definetly don't work anymore, but it's still a good read for beginners.
OEK's Fast Castle Guide - One Eyed King's Fast Castle Guide for the Terminally Slow is a very good read. While the Fast Castle strategy is not a viable one in 1v1 or 2v2 games anymore, it's still an important step when learning the game. It teaches you to run a good economy.
Grumpy Old Farts' Road of Kings - This guide gives a fairly good insight into how to practice starts. I hate to give this piece of advice, but 'take with a pinch of salt'. Not everything is as black/white the guides makes them to be.
Hotkeys - learn to use them right - A first touch to hotkeys in AoE2:TC. Learning hotkeys makes you a better player, no matter how good you're already.
Road to Expert - An excellent guide written by Ralber.
Recommended Civs for a New Player - Not all civs are equally easy to play. Doug Thompson gives advice to new players in choosing a civ to start with. Read the replies as well, there are some good points.
Tips from Gamers:Slugur - Slugur's tips here are of high importance to new players. This is a must read.
Maps overview - ES maps listed with short descriptions and good instructions.

Strategies

Flush

Don't think of it as a Feudal rush anymore. It is the way the game is played. It is not a rush. That's the first hurdle in thinking the game properly. - DaRq_Minos

The history links here include old flushes, which no longer work against real opponents. They've been included mainly to provide insight into why flushing is important, and of course the historical value. If you're impatient or want to read just one article, read the first one.

Modern
The Flush by Stevay - If you read just one article in this whole guide, make sure it's this.
Tips for Flushing - Good tips, especially from Minos.
A basic flush record - An example of a modern flush, by Chichiri.

Slaghter's Mongol Fast Archer Rush - Something different here. Scroll down for Myll_Slaghter's post with the build order and records.

History
A Fast Feudal Rush - The first flush is often contributed to Gutter_Rat. It included a very fast feudal and an attack with archers.
Mongol Power Flush - An interesting concept into using the Mongol hunting bonus to full extent. Forget the archers and the 3 archery ranges and you may get some ideas into your own playing as Mongols.

Fast castle

Fast Castle, while practically useless in 1v1 and 2v2, still holds its place in bigger team games. Fast castles usually have about 16-17 minute knight rushes.

Slaghter's Knight Rush - A 15:10 castle with knights from 2 stables.

Drush
Dark Age Rushing (Drush) is one of the most controversial strategies out there. It's unquestionably a strategy which can be used to gain a powerful advantage by harassing enemy villagers and maybe even killing them with militia, but some say it's just a waste of time and good players know how to counter it.
However, it's been extensively used even on the highest skill levels on the zone. Go figure. (In recent times, especially with the Master of Huns tournament, drushing has become the #1 strat for 1v1 hun wars. - DaVe)

DRUSH - An old guide. However, it has a couple of good points. The modern drush doesn't usually include having many more than a couple of militia.
Drushing by CutthroatSkunk - A pretty nice article on drushing. Should give you a good idea on what your aims are.

KLEW
KLEW stands for Kidd's Lightning Eagle Warrior. It's basically a very fast castle (~14 minutes) followed by a few eagle warriors. On today's criteria, it's not very useful - but a funny strategy to try. The economy is very weak though, so don't expect it to do wonders (read: anything) vs good opponents.
KLEW by Kidd - A copy of the original article.
Mayan Power Klew - An alternative to Kidd's build order

The Douche

Douching involves deleting your Town Center and rebuilding it next to the enemy town center, using it as an attack weapon. Usually done by civs with TC bonii, such as Persians and Byzantines. Usually doesn't work, if the enemy knows what he's doing.

THE DOUCHE - The Dark Age Rush - Out4Blood's short article on how to do it.
Douche databases - Trouble_4_U's excellent posts on Douching. A bit old, though.
A Douche of Islands - Don't take this rec by Annoyomous (aka. TrixR4Kidz) too seriously, but it's nevertheless funny

MUSH/SMUSH

A monk rush was a clever innovation when people were still going for fast castles. Nowadays, trying a monk rush will get you killed by a flusher - but if you get the chance to try it sometime, go for it! It's fun

The Smush - Saracen monk rush by Out4Blood.
Flammifer's Japanese Monk Rush - A well thought out post.

Grush
Grush (Galley Rush) hasn't changed much during the last few years. It's basically the way water maps are played - if you aren't afraid to get your feet wet on water maps, you can't miss these articles.

Crappy Grushing - A very good and detailed guide to grushing. Read this.
Anyone here wanna learn how to GUSH ? - The scenario here practically holds your hand when you do a grush. You just can't fail with it.
Galley Rushing - Another great article of Grushing, by Lightning_CN.
Slaghter's Grush - A Grush build order by Myll_Slaghter (the third post in the thread).
_NeT_AnGeLs_: Grushing - A grush article from _NeT_ clan.

Fireship Rush
The knight rush of water maps. Still viable in 3v3 and 4v4 games.

Slaghter's Fireship rush - A build order for Fireship rush with Persians (the second post in the thread).

Dock First
- Persians are about the only civ that can build a dock before a lumber camp with standard resources. This can give you a very good boost and on migration, it's usually an important skill to learn.

The Sheriff's Persian Dock First by Captn_KIdd - A very good how-to article.
A record by Slamdrew - A demonstration of dock first

Tips and Helpful information

Useful Tips For Every Player - Chichiri's advice here is not just for newbies, but applies to good players as well. He shows some important points, largely ignored.
Booming - A nice guide for learning booming. Make a note to ignore the military aspect of the guide, though.
Little Known Strategies of the Greats - Winston posted a long series of good articles, well worth the read.
ME_Count_Rahl's tips - Sometimes knowing your goals is more important than having all the best strategies memorized.
Sending villagers back to work easier - A helpful hint from Simfish
Swp's Guide to House Starts - Not all civs have the same kind of start: not knowing what to do in the first couple of seconds will cost you tenfold in the future.
MFO: Mental Strategies - A very good and up-to date article by WH_Eclipse
An Arabian Thought Process from an 1800's head - A detailed guide on how to improve your game.

Deathmatch

DeathMatch -- The Basics - Tonto_DaVe explains the basics of DeathMatch, a good read for starters.
DM - Hun Wars - Huns are the most powerful DM civ because of their bonuses, read this and you'll understand why.

Land Nomad

Land Nomad by Intimatum - The most extensive guide I've seen written on this map. Very good stuff. Be sure to read all of Intimatum's posts in this thread, the guide continues even after the initial posts.
Land Nomad - Understanding the Map - An analysis of the map. Gives a good insight into what the map offers.

Tests and Stats

Unit vs unit tests Summary - Gaparr64's tests, practically everything tested you could ever wish for.
The first issue of Some Things to Think About - Sir Marf of Ans did some nice tests, although they're not done in Gaparrian manner, they're still high quality.
Unique units vs their counterparts - Sir Marf of Ans providing yet more excellent tests.
The complete guide to Saracen market - The Saracen Market bonus is definetly the hardest bonus to use in the game. Reading this article should make it a bit easier.
Unit Upgrade Chart - Forging or Scale mail first for Pikes? Find out here.
Economic Upgrades - Very good analysis on economic upgrades.
Unit Tables - Unit statistics database.
How Monks Really work - An extensive research of how converting works.
Rates of Fire - Keep in mind that the Japanese ROF bonus is now a constant, the article is pre-patch.
Trade Carts - Excellent analysis on how much gold trade carts produce.

Civilization Post Collections Summary - Some post collections listed

•Qazitory•
•AoE3 rating: Qazitory
My AoE3:TWC mods: QazUI - Treasure - Main Menu - Low Lag HC - Deck selection•
•Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•

[This message has been edited by TOAO_DaVe (edited 02-27-2010 @ 09:04 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Myll_Slaghter
Squire
posted 02-26-07 02:45 AM CT (US)     51 / 95       
You can use the fast archer strategy for a trush, just change the resource objective to be stone instead of wood/gold.

Quote:
You will never learn what I am thinking.
And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more.
Adolf Hitler (August 1938)

Check out The Myll Clans Homepage.

Xingjianma
Squire
posted 02-26-07 08:51 AM CT (US)     52 / 95       
@Slaghter: You know that, and I know that (honestly I do, thanks to Skunk), but I didn't think it wise to assume everyone else reading this does too :P

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
Proud Member of TWH since 2007 and AoKH since 2004
Seleucid AAR|Sarmatian AAR | Spain AAR
Myll_Slaghter
Squire
posted 02-28-07 09:59 AM CT (US)     53 / 95       
xingjianma:
That is true. But on the other side it does not really seem like the "newbs" that is mostly posting on the forum really care about the strategies either, as theirs are much better

Since its a old game, its a question on how much work you should put into it with regards of updating old strategy article collections.

Remember that there was a lot of strategies used back when I played activly in 2001 that is not used today. Even if it was good strategies. The same goes for different things you did to improve your chance of winning the game.

The initial players who invented all the different strategies does not play the game anymore, and the majority of the players that has taken over is not good at that. There are great players, but they are mainly playing strategy a,b,c and that is it. They are not doing the more risky strategies that we did back then, which when used on the proper map paid off ten folds.

Quote:
And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more.

Xingjianma
Squire
posted 03-01-07 09:12 AM CT (US)     54 / 95       
Yeah... So can you clue me in on some of those strats? Most are after my time.

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
Chief of Ages
Squire
posted 03-01-07 11:43 AM CT (US)     55 / 95       
Hi Myll_Slaghter, not all the newbs are that arogant! I play the game for seven years now but never bothered to play online. I discovered this site only a litle while ago and must say that the strats collection has really improved my game. I can win easy from my friends now! They where totaly shocked when they first noticed how much I had improved :-)... so I would really like to thank all those players who shared their knowladge!

I came across a lot of tips and strats from you that are really great! Also on the Myll site! So I guess I ow you a proper thank you!

I would like to read some of the "old" risky strats as well if you've got the time to post them...

Thanks again and hope you keep posting!

Myll_Slaghter
Squire
posted 03-01-07 05:30 PM CT (US)     56 / 95       
xingjianma:

I assume you mean "Most are before my time."

For the strategies, Ive mentioned a few of them on aokh and on the myll forums. Mostly it is team strategies, as not all work too good in a 1v1.

For example you have:
Fast imp sling to get trebs around 20min.

Going boat booming on costal or continental, switch to stone when going castle and hit the enemy at sub16min with a forward castle and knights. Will beat your enemy even if he grushes as you will have more than enough food by the time he hits you. (Huns are actually best for this strategy, and is most of the reason I had most games played as huns in my profile at zone, I played them months before they became the "number 1" civ) This one is a little more advance, but the general idea is above. I actually discovered the strategy while playing aoc beta, and it helped me and my clan win tons of team games.

Fast Cav archer strategy, possible on other maps than arabia. sub 15-16 min castle spawning ca from 2-3 archeries. Hitting the enemy villagers asap.

Fast imp sling (20min) followed with bombard towers, we used it before the c patch when they were undestroyable unless you had trebs. Using bombard towers as a unit is actually a very good idea, as they are very strong even in the c patch. Build BT while advancing with your unit, they will help you lose less units and they will hold ground for you.

There is a lot more as well, and most probably even a few that I cant remember anymore.

In addition you have the small things that before was only "available" to the experts. At good and bad I teached those small tricks to members of aokh, which is the reason most of them are still available for all players and not the closed experct community.

Though some of the "tricks/bugs" has been forgotten, and some was never explained and I think we will keep it that way. After all I need an edge if I start playing again

As I have always said, if its in the game and available for all players its not a bug and available for use.

Chief of Ages:

Yes, you are correct. Not everyone is arrogant, it just seems like the majority that is posting on the forums now are.

I have no problems helping people who appreciate the time you take answering their questions. Which is also visible if you take a look at my history on aokh, I have been active posting here for years as well as starting different projects to teach other members how to play the game.

My personal view is that the new members are actually more arrogant (no offence meant) compared to the people who visited the forum several years ago. Perhaps the issue lies in that noone actually know who I and other forumers are today, while a few years ago it was enough for me to look bad at a forumer and he would get lynched by the other members.

If you ask someone playing the game today who I or other great players from back then is, most of them will have no clue. And hence any advice given by those players are disregarded as "nonsence" even if its the best advice there is for the game.

Quote:

Xingjianma
Squire
posted 03-03-07 09:51 AM CT (US)     57 / 95       

Quote:

I assume you mean "Most are before my time."

Darn, I got to stop it with these stupid typos

Quote:

For the strategies, Ive mentioned a few of them on aokh and on the myll forums. Mostly it is team strategies, as not all work too good in a 1v1.

Well, I've seen some of them on AoKH. I wasn't able to access the Myll homepage until quite recently due to connection problems. And it's too much trouble to go search.

Quote:

After all I need an edge if I start playing again

Hey, that's not fair! Is that the kind of attitude you had back when Myll was active?

Thanks for all those strats, though, most likely I'm not going to get to use any of them anytime soon. During the summer maybe, if we really do get some people together

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
Chief of Ages
Squire
posted 03-03-07 09:56 AM CT (US)     58 / 95       
You're right about that... I noticed when reading the strategy forum that the newer the posts less useful information is given... I really love the strats developed by the "oldies"...

Personally I found the "dock first" strategy you wrote for the Persians very useful... I think the Persians are a great civ and are underestimated by most players...

But since I watched some recorded games from the last Legion Clan competition I realized that I still need some improvement on my micro in late game... It's really impressive to see what some guys can do in just a few seconds...

How about the Myll Clan, are there any events for AOC to come in the near future?

/¯` H I E F OF /¯\ G E S
\_,                  /    \
Myll_Slaghter
Squire
posted 03-04-07 12:22 PM CT (US)     59 / 95       
xingjianma:

Quote:

I wasn't able to access the Myll homepage until quite recently due to connection problems. And it's too much trouble to go search.

Hehe I am stressing too much latly, a lot to do on the business front. Perhaps Ill renew the myll site as a small project when I feel like taking a break from "the real world". It would actually be a nice idea, will see what I get time to do

Quote:

Hey, that's not fair! Is that the kind of attitude you had back when Myll was active?

Kind off, only that the attitude would be 90% worse

I am very competitive of nature, so I go all in no matter if its business or for fun. So I used every advantage to win a game, of course without cheating. But I did used bugs like everyone else playing on a high level does, after all they are available for everyone.

In addition I also played on the human emotions, if you get your opponent in a unbalance before the game; well you got yourself an easy victory.

For each time you win, make them believe that they are playing on a totally different level than you. For each time you beat them, the easier it is to beat them again and in the end they will believe it themself. From that point they make up excuses and dont want to play you again.

Of course that only works if you win every time.

If you get enough power over people you can manipulate them to believe almost anything. Keep pushing them into the "dirt" and they will believe it themself in the end.

Basically similar to the normal military training, they break you down during the hell weeks and then form you according to how you should act in the military.

Chief of Ages:

Quote:

I think the Persians are a great civ and are underestimated by most players...

Persians are a great civ, one of the best if you play random or blind random map. The reason is due to they are good on any map, both on sea and on land. And they are one of the best boomers in the game.

Played by someone who knows how to use their strenghts they are a devestating opponent.

Quote:

It's really impressive to see what some guys can do in just a few seconds...

All it takes are training. Use the keyboard shortcuts for everything! If you had taken a look on how they play, you would have noticed that they use the shortcuts even more than they use the mouse.

Quote:

How about the Myll Clan, are there any events for AOC to come in the near future?

Sorry, there is very little chance that there will be any events from our side. The clan has been closed down for new members on the aoc side since 2001, while you might have heard of the clan after that its due to members who already were in the clan back then. Several never changed their nick, and played on it until they quit aoc several years after.

Quote:

Monk
Squire
(id: scheming_monk)
posted 03-06-07 01:28 PM CT (US)     60 / 95       
Trush question; where and when are you supposed to place the (offensive) towers?
Are you supposed to build the "back" ones first and then advance in the direction/
or against the target you want to attack?
Or are you supposed to build the forward ones first, to start the pressure, and then build the support ones?

I'm not sure how feasible the trush is, but I'm talking about an attack where the towers are a major
component, and where the player builds several towers. (Not when the forward vils make a single
one in their "spare time" to tower off the wood or something like that.

From the recs I have seen the trusher often either ends up having the towers too far back
to do any real damage, or he is too agressive and the gets the first tower razed. (Or not built at all.)
Also, sometimes the defender relocates without too much effort and there is 4 towers threatening...nothing.
So, is it really obvious what your target/aim is? Should you go for specific things like the TC,
or is it more about controlling EDIT: important ground to make his economy/overall position bad?

(\___/)
(='.'=)
("}_("}
"How does monk do it?" -Darkmaster
Vote MONK in the 2012 AoKH Election

[This message has been edited by Monk (edited 03-06-2007 @ 01:30 PM).]

Myll_Slaghter
Squire
posted 03-07-07 04:13 PM CT (US)     61 / 95       
Monk:
The first tower will be the backup tower and ofcourse be in the back, when it is 50% built send four of the vills to start on the other tower, which should be outside his visual range, but inside your "attack range". Remember to setup security wall padding on each side (four in total) and if he runds to destroy it, throw those up asap. Doing that you will never lose the towers.

After that move in each direction, make sure to cover his resources. Keep scouting to see where he moves his villagers, and attack any location he uses.

The main danger when you trush, is your villagers back home. Make sure you protect those from scout attacks etc. Usally done by some palisade walling.

Quote:

Young_Saracen
Squire
posted 04-12-07 02:54 AM CT (US)     62 / 95       
Wtf? Every time I try to click on a link, it comes up with a 404 not found page or it just redirects me to mrfixitonline.com

Young and proud.
Xingjianma
Squire
posted 04-12-07 08:30 AM CT (US)     63 / 95       
Those links are quite old, some may not exist anymore. And IIRC MFO got a big revamp awhile ago, and none of the links to MFO work anymore.

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
manatarms4ever
Squire
posted 04-28-07 11:34 AM CT (US)     64 / 95       
Vey good guide Qazitory! It has allot of good info and tips to improve your gaming.
DynN_dRaKuLa
Squire
posted 05-04-07 08:32 AM CT (US)     65 / 95       
This is the strat i idealized a few years ago...

To start out with 'the coat', you choose chinese as your civ, since they start out with 6 vils instead of 3. I dont remember the vil traing order or nothin and i dont have time to try it out 5 or 6 times to get it right, so ill provide you with that later on, along with screenshots, but so far this is what you do.Reserch loom. Send 2-3 vils out towards enemy base, as you start the match (yes, as you start the match), scout circles around your base once or twice with your scout to find recources: food, wood and gold should be enough for a start. Concentrate on food and specially wood with your 3-4 vills that were left at your base. Your scout should help finding enemy base and protect forward vills from wolves and stuff. So forward vills should wall enemy boars with palisade and when necessary houses. Only your forward vills will build houses, obstructing the enemy. Once enemy boars are palisaded in completely, they can't dream of touching your forward vills, have your vills shoot the boars to death and let them rot away. Steal enemy sheep or kill them with scout. If the sheep cant be converted to your side cause they're in range if his units, you can kill them with your scout and he can't take food from it, but if he garrisons your screwed, make shure it doesn't happen. Meanwhile, have your forward vills shoot and kill enemy dear so they rot away too. Right now you should be at minute 4:00-8:00, deènding on how things go, the faster you do this the better. if back at home you have had a chance to develope economically, don't aim to feudaling, remember your enemy is too busy improvising farms to get enough food to make vills, he won't feudal for a while. If your economy is developed you should palisade your enemy closing him of to outer resources, as you build a rax and pump up militia and give'em help with your scout and you get to kill 3-5 vills of 12-20 he only has, aim for wood, he can only farm to get food once his sheep are eaten, if he can't get wood, he can't farm. If he cant farm, he cant feudal, and you probably can. Keep him like that till minute 20, kill off vills, pumping up militia or MAA if upgraded already. Tower his wood, gold and stone, he will take a break for them. He will probably surrender if he is still in dark age, if he feudals, you castle. If he doesn't tower everything you find.
Remember, the base of the stratergy is to attack him so much and so early, he can't get to you or touch your economy, i assure you your economy will be weak, so keep a close watch on it and enforce it as much as you can.
This strat requires practice, and it seems impossible, but i promisse i have done it successfully against intermidiates and i hope you get close enough to what i wrote that you can become a better strategist.

If anyone want to build on it, GO AHEAD!!!

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but its sinking
And racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in the relative way, but youre older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·Pink Floyd·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·.¸
Xingjianma
Squire
posted 05-11-07 03:54 AM CT (US)     66 / 95       
Heck, I'm bored, so I actually bothered reading through all that.

I'm saying all these based on the assumption that you're playing online, as the Standard AI doesn't use boars.
So forward vills should wall enemy boars with palisade and when necessary houses. Only your forward vills will build houses, obstructing the enemy. Once enemy boars are palisaded in completely, they can't dream of touching your forward vills, have your vills shoot the boars to death and let them rot away.
If you opponent is anywhere close to competent, he'll just hunt deer. It won't put him off much, if at all.
Steal enemy sheep or kill them with scout. If the sheep cant be converted to your side cause they're in range if his units, you can kill them with your scout and he can't take food from it
Sheep can't be killed by anything except villagers with the version I'm playing IIRC. Scouts can't kill them.

Which means, you have achieved nothing. Sorry

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
lordsonny
Squire
posted 05-19-07 01:48 AM CT (US)     67 / 95       
Thought I should bring this to attention.

Is there a link to civ specific articles? I'd like to know more.
Xingjianma
Squire
posted 05-24-07 10:10 AM CT (US)     68 / 95       
Try searching for the civs here or here. This is where all the good stuff that aren't enough to get into this guide are.

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
Qazitory
HG Alumnus
posted 06-01-07 08:24 AM CT (US)     69 / 95       
A small update - fixed broken links and substituted a few oldish articles to newer ones. There are still some missing, I'll keep an eye out if they still exist somewhere.

•Qazitory•
•Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•
Xingjianma
Squire
posted 06-01-07 09:53 AM CT (US)     70 / 95       
Hey Qaz, I'm pretty sure that the MFO links still don't work. Or maybe it's just my connection.

OT: Where have you been all these days?

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
Vantek
Banned
posted 06-01-07 10:15 AM CT (US)     71 / 95       
Hes a "biomedical engineer" if I remember correctly :/
Qazitory
HG Alumnus
posted 06-01-07 10:29 AM CT (US)     72 / 95       
Yep, some MFO articles have disappeared but at least I found some. I'll keep on fixing to get this up to date again.

Vantek is almost right, haven't graduated yet. Plus I'm having an affair with AoE3. But now that it's summer, I should have more time. And I managed to get my primary computer running AoK again.

•Qazitory•
Xingjianma
Squire
posted 06-02-07 09:44 AM CT (US)     73 / 95       
Thank goodness for that, finally some red in G&SD again.

.\/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
/\ingjianma/
|____
gelubt
Squire
posted 09-28-07 04:22 AM CT (US)     74 / 95       
This is a great forum ....and this aok tutorials are very good!!!
MaddHatter
Squire
posted 02-11-08 04:26 PM CT (US)     75 / 95       
Is there a reason that anytime I try to open the links, they won't work? They seem cluttered with "%3" and "-" etc - Are my forum settings wrong?
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames